Best Grocery Store In Western WI?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!GwenythOwensMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Best Grocery store in western WI?

I will be new to WI (WI/MN border) in a few months.

What grocery stores, or other stores are around there that are best for coupons and savings?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Independent Thirty-One Consultant and SAHM to:
DD: 8 yrs.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DS: 6 yrs.
DD: 3
and
: due in Mach 2015!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2012, 09:17 PM

RE: Best Grocery store in western WI?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

rivkaselin has posted more than 1 good deal
No one ever responded to you! Sad!
I just recently moved back to the area and unfortunately, when I last lived along the border I had to drive into the twin cities to get good coupon deals -- cub and rainbow and target. I'm in Polk county wisconsin.
What have you found??