Anyone In Sauk County???

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 AM
..::Beautiful::Disaster:: ..

My Mood/Status:
Mommie2rkfr has posted more than 5 good deals
Anyone in sauk county???

My family and I moved here (Reedsburg) about six months ago from Florida. Shopping was so easy there because it was a much larger city and we had a publix, CVS, Winn Dixie, and sweetbay amongst a few different dollar stores. But here there is nothing. There are two grocery stores, dollar stores to shop from but neither are that great. I'd shop at Walmart but with no transportation and having to rely on family for that I'm stuck shopping here in town as opposed to in Baraboo where there is a little more to chose from. I have a computer but no printer and that makes it a pain in the butt because I have to go downtown just to get a paper for the inserts. One good thing I've encountered here with coupons is I get a lot of those coupons that print at the self checkout which has hoped me start a very small pile of coupons. I hardly know what I'm doing as it is. If anyone I the area or just in general could point me in the right directions to the coupons that would be awesome. TIA!!!

Sorry if I rambled... A bit flustered with getting a good start on this.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-28-2012, 06:26 PM

RE: Anyone in sauk county???

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Money Honey has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi! I know that your post is old, but I recently mooved to Sauk county also from Florida...
I live in Baraboo, and can totally relate to your situation... No car, but at least I have a printer... Lol...

I am still all new to the couponing thing, but I am very excited to be attended a class in reedsburg in october... Maybe you are interested in going too? It is at the library, have to double check on the date, but it's a Wednesday...

You are probably a pro-couponer by now, but if you want, maybe we can learn together or get together once in a while and swap coupons, or share good deals etc...

We can have hot chocolate and coupon parties at my place all winter ;-) and then all the stores are right around the corner! I don't have a car, but a cab in Baraboo is only 4 bucks... Er have Walmart, Walgreens and pierces... And Viking and aldi...

I hope to hear back from you!

-K
Old 09-28-2012, 06:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
Money Honey has posted more than 5 good deals
Ps. I just noticed my profile says I am a man!?!? I must be scary hairy - ! I am a Young Woman! 23 years old and the mother of a 1 year old girl ;-)
Old 10-01-2012, 07:50 AM

ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ladygodiva02 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I am not in Sauk county but dont forget Menards in Baraboo. They usually have at least some items that are free after Menards rebate. They send you a check that has to be used in store that you then use to buy more free after rebate items. It is not all home improvement stuff either, they have a grocery and health and beauty section too.
The Following User Says Thank You to ladygodiva02 For This Useful Post: