Couponing In Wisconsin?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 04:41 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

jac_sew has posted more than 5 good deals
Couponing in Wisconsin?

Hi ya'll I have a friend that just moved to Wisconsin. She wants me to help her learn to coupon. I live in Georgia, and I know how to coupon at all the stores here, but I have no clue when it comes to her stores there. She says that the main stores is Pick N Save and Sentry. Do ya'll know of any matchup sites for those stores. I didn't see them on any lists here at Full cup.
Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-15-2011, 07:15 AM

RE: Couponing in Wisconsin?

Blissful

Pegelfamily has posted more than 5 good deals
I wish I knew a matchup for those but I do not. There is a member here from So Wi that just posted under welcome mat. I believe she could offer some good advice. She seems pretty well seasoned.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:27 AM

Supporting Member

boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi, welcome to WI! I live in north and we don't have those stores around here. If I were you, I would call and ask the store;
What is your coupon policey
Do you double coupons
What days do your sales run from (i.e. Sunday to Saturday; Monday to Sunday)
Is there a limit on coupons used (if not addressed in the first answer)

I hope that helps. Buying the Sunday paper will give you acess to the coupons and usually the store sale ad.
Good Luck!
Melanie
Old 06-15-2011, 07:29 AM

Supporting Member

boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!boysforme has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Oh, another good ? is do they match other stores sale ads, take other store coupons, and can you use a MF coupon with a store coupon.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:14 PM

lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Where in WI does she live? I live in Merton (Waukesha County) and have been couponing for over 40 years. PickNSave doubles 5 coupons when you spend $25 on Wed and Sat only. The $25 is BEFORE sale prices and coupons. I play the game by doing multiple transactions of $25. It takes time but I have more time than money. Occasionally they have double double daze where they double 10 coupons for every $25. They take IP's up to and including $1. No IP's for frees or BOGO. Sentry is individually owned so their policy's differ. None around me doubles BUT 2 in Milwaukee do. The one on 92 and Lisbon doubles up to $1 on Fri and Mon. You do not have to spend a specific amt of money and can double as many coupons as you want BUT only 2 "like" coupons per transaction. They do not take IP's due to abuse. Call the Sentry's around her to see what their policy is. Walmart and Target price match as mentioned in other posts. If she lives near a Woodman's, she is lucky. They do not double but most of their everyday prices are the lowest around. Many times I can get a better deal using a coupon at face value at Woodman's than doubling one on sale at Pick. Woodman's is an employee owned store and mostly in Wisconsin, with a few stores in Northern IL. They only build new stores when they have the revenue so they do not have debt. They buy as much local product as possible and have the biggest selection of any store I have seen. I have bought stuff there that I haven't seen around here in 15 years. They also put coupons on the product or shelf when they have them. Ours puts them out on Mon and Thurs and you can take as many as you need. They also have sales but do not advertise. The sales usually last for a month and I have never seen empty shelves. PickNSave and Rainbow have the same parent company so you can check the Rainbow posts for deals. The only problem is the Rainbow ads go from Sun-Sat and Pick is Thurs-Wed so make sure you are checking for the right sale. Today is Wed so we are ending the sale that Rainbow ended last Sat. They are in a sale since Sun that will start for us tomorrow (hope that makes sense). Let me know if I can help futher.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:21 PM

jac_sew has posted more than 5 good deals
Wow thanks for all the great info! I will pass this on to her!
Old 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM

Couponing with Allergies

happydorkgirl has posted more than 75 good deals!
NE WI here and I used to live in SE WI. I don't have either of those stores by me but I always recommend Woodmans just like the poster above me. It's an hour drive for me but it is DEFINITELY worth it.

You might want to send her the link to the AFC WI forum too.

I have this month's P&G, SS, and more! Check FSOT. PLEASE trade with me!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:02 AM

PJohnston06
I recently moved to WI and just started couponing. I live near Beaver Dam, I shop at Piggly Wiggly, Pick N Save, Walgreens and Walmart. I have several matchups that I use and there is a Free class being held at a library in Madison 6/29 I plan to attend. Not sure if I can list the sites/info here so feel free to contact me.

Penny
Old 02-26-2012, 10:20 PM

tupqueen1 has posted more than 50 good deals
I teach those classes and also do match ups for them

Dannelle
Old 03-08-2012, 11:12 AM

LilaChargerAndMe has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in the Beaver Dam area and would love to learn more about these classes. -Kayla
Old 03-08-2012, 02:19 PM

tupqueen1 has posted more than 50 good deals
Coupon Clipping 101
Ever wanted to learn the secrets on how to save 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store? This class is for you! Learn WHERE to get coupons that you will use, HOW to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to USE them! This class is 2 hours long
***Note: it combines THREE basic classes that most people teach! We cover getting and organizing your coupons - How to maximize their potential, even at the drugstores - and how to create/manage a stockpile. It is good for any level of couponer.

- Saturday, March 24th (2012), 9:30-11:30 at the Waterford Public Library, Waterford. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)

- Tuesday, March 27th (2012), 5:30-7:00 PM at the Darien Public Library, Darien. FREE (Library is sponsoring it).

- Thursday, March 29th, 6:00 PM at the Johnson Creek Public Library, Johnson Creek. FREE (Library is sponsoring it).

- Saturday, March 31st, 10AM-Noon at the Clinton Public Library, Clinton. FREE (Library is sponsoring it)

- Wednesday, April 4th, 6PM at the DeForest Public Library, DeForest. FREE (Library is Sponsoring it)

- Wednesday, April 11th, noon-1, Alliant Energy Center Brown Bag Lunch Series, Madison

- Thursday, April 12th, 1PM at the McFarland Public Library, McFarland. FREE (Library is Sponsoring it) **You need to contact them to reserve a seat!

- Saturday, April 14th 10AM-Noon at the Sun Prairie Public Library, Sun Prairie. FREE (Library is Sponsoring it)
Old 03-08-2012, 03:32 PM

cantrollmyrs has posted more than 5 good deals
No matchups, but I'm sure they have other stores than that? No local Walmart?
Old 03-20-2012, 10:54 AM

learning more about AFC every day.

My Mood/Status:
jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Pick N Save is the only store in my Wisconsin (Oak Creek) area that doubles, my local Walmart is very anti-Q. Target is good though and their combined store/MF Q deals can make up for it. CVS and Wags can have good deals too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:13 PM

jamie22lea has posted more than 1 good deal
I live in Wisconsin, and I usually shop at Pick n save. they have double coupons on Wed and Saturdays. and Sentry has unlimited coupons, but you can only make one transaction. ***

Last edited by TJ_2008; 07-24-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 01:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mickie333 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live in Wisconsin as well.. We have both of these stores. Sentry does have a limit 3 like coupons per item, just like Logli.. Unless you get a new employee or something. Sentry has old cash registers, each is entered manually at my stores and they enforce their coupon policy in Janesville!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:07 AM

LOVE AFC!!!

My Mood/Status:
Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!Losingitagain has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
SM Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonow1231 View Post
Pick N Save is the only store in my Wisconsin (Oak Creek) area that doubles, my local Walmart is very anti-Q. Target is good though and their combined store/MF Q deals can make up for it. CVS and Wags can have good deals too.
Hey, neighbor. I am surprised I haven't run into you on this forum before. S. Milwaukee here! We should start an in-person AFC coupon swap!
Old 07-30-2012, 09:01 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I am in Sheboygan
Do any of you have a festival foods?
Anyone interested in creating some kind of local trading group, like a coupon train or something... The Q's will get to us more quickly with not far to go in the snail mail!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:12 PM

rschlotz has posted more than 1 good deal
Couponing help

I am brand new to couponing and could really use some help from someone that also lives in Wisconsin. I have bought papers and printed coupons online. I feel lost at this point and do not know what to do next to save money. I do not want these coupons to go to waste either and have my husband say I told you so....LOL
I am also interested in taking a couponing class, if you know of any in the Lake Geneva/Delavan/Walworth/Elkhorn area please let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to rschlotz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2012, 08:41 AM

Was that a bird or a mosquito?
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschlotz View Post
I am brand new to couponing and could really use some help from someone that also lives in Wisconsin. I have bought papers and printed coupons online. I feel lost at this point and do not know what to do next to save money. I do not want these coupons to go to waste either and have my husband say I told you so....LOL
I am also interested in taking a couponing class, if you know of any in the Lake Geneva/Delavan/Walworth/Elkhorn area please let me know.
to AFC!
I am assuming you have read through the Couponing 101 and AFC101 forums with most of the main starting points covered there in the top "sticky" threads. With being in Minnesota, I probably cannot answer your store questions as I have different options (Cub, Corborn's) than you.
If you haven't checked out the Couponing Classes forum, make sure to stop over and see if anyone has posted about a class in your area. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions. We were all new once!
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!baseballcouponmom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschlotz View Post
What stores do you shop?