Roundys??

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2011, 04:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tkd_mommy has posted more than 1 good deal
Question Roundys??

Not sure where to post this so if it's in the wrong place please let me know...

I have a Roundys (Pick N Save), a woodmans and a wal-mart near me..well also an Aldi and the typical Walgreens and CVS but I'm finding Pick N Save to be way overpriced even with the double coupons...I'm wondering if anyone local has found a way to work them to actually get some advantage from them?? I have here and there...like a double coupon to get toothpaste free but that only happens once in a blue moon...

Any thoughts? Advice???
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-30-2011, 11:44 AM

RE: Roundys??

My Mood/Status:
mandarific has posted more than 100 good deals!mandarific has posted more than 100 good deals!
You must live near me! We have the same set up of stores, though we also have a Logli (Schnuck's) and a couple of Sentry stores.

I very rarely frequent Pick'N'Save unless I want to get something at the last minute because it's the closest place to get groceries - their coupon policy just isn't worth it to me, though I'm sure it is for some. You have to spend $25 before they will double your coupons, and they will only double five of them...so unless you're planning on, say, getting a bunch of stuff you "need" at a good price (meat, fruit, etc) and then using the doubles to get something worthwhile, it's not worth it to me.

I do most of my shopping at Wal-Mart....Woodman's does have a good selection, but it constantly seems crowded, the store is too disorganized for my liking, and since the sales are unadvertised it's kind of obnoxious to plan ahead.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:37 AM

Looking to save!

My Mood/Status:
nippythedog has posted more than 100 good deals!nippythedog has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm in the same boat. I HATE pick n save! All we have is Pick n save,woodman's, a few sentry's and Sendick's.
Old 05-14-2011, 06:20 PM

On my knees praying for a miracle

My Mood/Status:
Catherine Bennet has posted more than 50 good deals
I have the same issue. I did PnS this week but that as because I had another coupons that would get me to the $25 easily and then I can get the bargins. When they have the 10 coupons I do VERY well and got my Ooop as low as $.06. :-) I usually just take PnS prices and price match at Walmart. Cheaper and less stressful. The ONLY thing I have heard people do is buy gift cards and keep rolling them. I have not tried that, but I am tempted. :-)
Old 05-17-2011, 10:36 AM

Looking to save!

My Mood/Status:
nippythedog has posted more than 100 good deals!nippythedog has posted more than 100 good deals!
FYI...I shop at Woodman's in Oak creek,Wi. They do accept internet coupons!
Old 05-26-2011, 06:55 PM

ready to get back in to the game!!!
♥ Surrounded by my boys & I love every minute. ♥

My Mood/Status:
coffeencoupons has posted more than 200 great deals!coffeencoupons has posted more than 200 great deals!coffeencoupons has posted more than 200 great deals!
I'm an beginner couponer and I keep swearing I'll be able to coupon at PnS like they do so many other places but I just don't see it happening. There's no way to get super deals, they over priced, and really chinsy when it comes to letting you coupon. I wish we had a Krogers or something!
Old 05-26-2011, 07:01 PM

On my knees praying for a miracle

My Mood/Status:
Catherine Bennet has posted more than 50 good deals
I have been buying BP gas cards to get myself to the total to do the coupons. Less stress and super easy. I recommend. :-) They have other GC as well. I don't use the Pick N Save ones because I already NEED gas cards. :-)
Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 AM

Looking to save!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine Bennet View Post
I have been buying BP gas cards to get myself to the total to do the coupons. Less stress and super easy. I recommend. :-) They have other GC as well. I don't use the Pick N Save ones because I already NEED gas cards. :-)
What a great idea! Thank you!
Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 AM

Super Savings Momma!

My Mood/Status:
MLPaint has posted more than 200 great deals!MLPaint has posted more than 200 great deals!MLPaint has posted more than 200 great deals!
I shop at Rainbow which is a sister store to PnS. I haven't really noticed their prices to be super high and usually get decent deals on DDdays. I do buy Roundy gift cards to get myself over the $25 limit though.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:16 AM

Looking to save!

My Mood/Status:
June 8th is double coupon day....they will double up to 10 coupons! I might have to break my rule for this one.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pepper-ann
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pumba
(R.I.P )