30% Off Coupons For Fashion Bug

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm baaaaaack!!

My Mood/Status:
sunshinemegs has posted more than 25 good deals
Pushpin 30% off coupons for Fashion Bug

Hi, all! I live near Appleton, WI and I am an employee of Fashion Bug in Appleton. I hadn't shopped at that store until I started working there 3 weeks ago and I really love it because it not only has clothes in sizes ranging from 6-4X, it also has fabulous prices and sales. The other week we had all of our clearance stuff priced at $1.98 (I was in heaven, if you can't tell that already...).

Anyhoo, this Sunday, May 16th, we are having a Friends and Family Event and gave us employees 41 coupons for 30% off your entire purchase at Fashion Bug (excluding clearance, MVP, and designer fragrances) this coming Sunday and we are supposed to give them out to people. It is also a contest among the employees to see who can bring in the most people with the coupons. So I was wondering if anybody from AFC was interested in getting one since I know how much we all love deals. Please send me a message on here or reply to this thread and let me know if you're interested in one or a bunch of them cuz I'd love to give 'em out! Thanks!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and of course mom to our kitty Kami
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement