Pick N Save - Double Coupon Day

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 07:08 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Pick n Save - Double Coupon Day

Does anyone shop here? I live in the Milwaukee area and was looking for others who shop here, particularly on Wednesday's for Double Coupon Day.

Do others look forward to this day, plan their trips in advance?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:10 AM

RE: Pick n Save - Double Coupon Day

My Mood/Status:
SARAMP has posted more than 100 good deals!SARAMP has posted more than 100 good deals!
I shop here almost every Wed
Old 01-27-2010, 02:16 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!at_99 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
What is on your list for today? I'm still gathering my coupons and ideas, so any help is appreciated.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:47 PM

sanne2009 has posted more than 1 good deal
picknsave double coupon

called them and asked. need to purchase $25. The coupon limit is upto $1.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!dora_emon99 has posted more than 300 great deals!
My mother-in-law shops there too. I am jealous She told me only the first 5 coupons can be doubled.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 PM

I'm baaaaaack!!

My Mood/Status:
sunshinemegs has posted more than 25 good deals
I went there the past 2 Wednesdays for double coupon day for the first time in my life (I used to go to Aldi all the time but we're going more healthy and organic), and it went more smoothly the first time than the second time for some reason...haha. I guess if you have a coupon worth more than $1.00, they won't even double it up to the dollar amount. I had like 4 coupons for the item and so when the gal told me that they couldn't double the one I was using because its value was $1.50, I told her to let me get my other one out, but she refused and kept going. I bought Jack's Pizzas because I had a $0.40 coupon and because they were 5 for $10 and I also bought $20 worth of boxes of Kashi bars becaus I was able to get $10 off of that and it ended up being about as cheap as you can get for Kashi.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:53 PM

I'm baaaaaack!!

My Mood/Status:
sunshinemegs has posted more than 25 good deals
Last week they had a thing where they would double up to 10.
Old 02-06-2010, 02:43 PM

lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have shopped Pick N Save for over 32 years. I get around the 5 limit by doing multiple orders. It does take time but since I no longer work, I have a lot more time than money. I make sure each order is around $25 and just ring them up separately. They have always only doubled up to $1 face value and do take internet coupons. I have never had a problem with any cashier doing multiple orders. I usually shop Pewaukee or Sussex. I am seeing a new pattern. On Dec 23, and Jan 27 they allowed 10 coupons to be doubled so I hope that continues once per month. I did 5 orders each of those times. I donate a ton to our food pantry and Women's shelter. I can't wait for Woodman's in the Falls to be done. My DD shops the Madison one all the time and their everyday prices are far lower than Picks. I am also angry with the way Pick is lowering prices at stores near the Woodman's locations and not the others. The ad in the paper said they are lowering prices near Woodman's to keep their loyal customers. I guess those of us not near Woodman's are not loyal. I plan to shop Woodman's for everything except the Pick "loss leaders" and anything cheaper with double coupons. Woodman's also takes internet coupons but only 1 of each item per order. For those of you near 92 & Lisbon, the Sentry doubles coupons every Thurs & Fri. It is up to $1 face value, no limit, and you don't have to spend a specific amount of money. You can only double 2 of the exact coupon though. My DH works in Milw and we take FIL to Aliotas every Fri for fish fry so I meet them there and go to Sentry on my way home. This week I got Edy's ice cream for 0.50 each and free wheat thins, free bologna, 0.50 Chili, free Deans dips and 3/$2 Chunky soup. Made DS go with me so he could redeem 2 more sets of coupons for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to lynn226 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2010, 08:58 PM

camroth has posted more than 25 good deals
wow, I'm going to have to watch when they increase from 5 coupons to 10! Does Pick N Save have a limit of internet coupons you can use? Also, do you know if they price match other stores weekly ads?
Old 02-07-2010, 02:33 PM

lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!
There is no limit to the number of internet coupons at Pick. For a while they were not taking them over $1 but the stores I go to have gone back to taking IPs over $1. When I was at Sentry on Fri, they said they no longer take IPs over $1 because they were having fraud problems. I told her Pick had stopped for awhile and now started taking them again. The cashier said her BF worked at Pick and his store still did not take IPs over $1 so check with your store. I know both Pewaukee stores, Sussex and MF now take IPs over $1. The Jan/Feb 10 coupon dates were the 3rd/4th Wed of the month and were only advertised in the Sunday Ad (not the one that comes in the mail on Thurs). I will post if I see it.
The Following User Says Thank You to lynn226 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2010, 02:40 PM

hooray for summer

My Mood/Status:
M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!M_M_S has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
There is a forum for this group here on AFC. It's in the grocery stores, under "Rainbow". Rainbow, Roundy's, Copps and Pick and Save are all the same. Occasionally, the MN ads will be a little different.

Come on over that forum, we all post the coupon matchups each week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Psychic Medium Mom to two teens---my Heavenly friends help me find the best deals!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_M_S For This Useful Post:

Tags
pick n save