Anybody Shop Woodmans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 06:05 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Back to savings.

My Mood/Status:
purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!
Anybody shop Woodmans?

And how are they with coupons?
The Following User Says Thank You to purplepam For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-12-2009, 08:55 PM

RE: Anybody shop Woodmans?

taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I have never had an issue at all! (well I havnt tried IP's yet) I even found more tear pads there than anywhere I have ever been.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taunya1978 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2009, 09:14 PM

Back to savings.

My Mood/Status:
purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks. Will check that out. I usually take two hours in there but have cart fulls. Love the selection.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:07 AM

taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!taunya1978 has posted more than 200 great deals!
yeah takes me about 2 hours too.. and it doesnt take long to fill those tiny carts. I hate the carts there. to shallow! I have perform great balancing acts there so things wont fall out of my cart.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Inspired has posted more than 5 good deals
Our Woodmans (LaCrosse) doesn't accept printed coupons any more. Is it that way everywhere?
Old 06-26-2009, 08:15 AM

JenPhilly has posted more than 5 good deals
I believe the west side Madison woodman's does not accept internet coupons. I remember seeing a sign in there at one time.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:44 AM

My Mood/Status:
sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The last time I shopped at Woodmans La Crosse they had updated their IP coupon policy & they will now accept 1 IP coupon up to $2 - only 1 of each IP. Have never had a problem using insert or magazine coupons at Woodmans.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:16 AM

wondering what coupons I have missed out on...small town papers...grrrr

My Mood/Status:
james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!james_amber has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I didn't realize there were more AFCers in LaCrosse! I love Woodmans! I grew up in Madison, and that was our main place to do grocery shopping.

The Madison East location doesn't have a problem with my mom using IPs, and she has also used multiple IPs of the same item in the past without a problem.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:30 AM

jlstich has posted more than 300 great deals!jlstich has posted more than 300 great deals!jlstich has posted more than 300 great deals!jlstich has posted more than 300 great deals!
I used Ip coupons at the Pleasant Praire Wi Woodmans no problem. I agree about finding alot of new tearpad coupons there. Woodmans is more of a black hole than Walmart it is so big. The selection and pricesw are great.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:49 PM

sambelina has posted more than 200 great deals!sambelina has posted more than 200 great deals!sambelina has posted more than 200 great deals!
I am glad to hear that you can use IP coupons at the La Crosse Woodmans.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:01 PM

Back to savings.

My Mood/Status:
I was at the woodmans west and they had a big sign as you enter that they do not take IPs anymore. But I did find alot of tear pads.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:20 PM

jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!
I *love* Woodmans! I've used IP's at Madison East and Janesville and never had a problem.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:57 PM

madisondeals has posted more than 25 good deals
I can't speak for any other store but Madison East, and I would strongly advise asking EVERY time you go in since they keep changing it. Madison East wasn't taking them until, well, I'm not really sure...I only found out after seeing a tiny sticker at one of the checkout counters a few months ago that said "only one IP per item per day". I asked, and they said they were again accepting them, but no bogo's, nothing over $2, and and only one of each kind per day. Last time I was in, there was no limit to how many like IPs, up to $3, and they also took a bogo. If in doubt, just ask, and may I also advise going very early in the morning or later at night...seems to stress the cashiers out less at those times of day.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:18 PM

jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!
Interesting madisondeals. I'll have to look at their signs again next time I'm there.

The Janesville Woodman's doesn't have a limit on number of IP's, but they can not be over $2. That said, I had a $3 Sara Lee IP and forgot that it wasn't allowed and used the self checkout and it scanned.

I was told that the Rockford, IL store limits the IP's to 2 per day and nothing over $2.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Woodman's had some Glad coupons (they were Glad on the outside) which included some Green Giant coupons. There is one for $1 off any two steamers. The steamers are $1.19, so 2 bags for $1.38 after coupon.

Also, GoLean was marked down to $2.99, so it's free with the Vocalpoint coupon. AND the tag said that the sale is good till 2010!
Old 10-30-2009, 02:01 PM

They have $1.25 off 3 participating Kraft dessert products all over the store right now. Jello is .55/box, so if you bought 3 it would end up being .40 for 3 boxes. I have a feeling Jell-o will be on sale with the holidays coming up, too.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:34 PM

lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!lynn226 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I can't wait until Woodmans opens in Menomonee Falls next year. My DD shops West Madison all the time. I will tell her to check on IP's since she is finally starting to print some. We now joke because she will call me before she comes to visit to ask if I need anything from Woodmans! Then she helps herself to my huge stockpile of the things I have gotten for free or almost free with double coupons (Sentry, Kmart, Pick) since her time is a lot more limited than mine for bargain hunting.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:31 AM

sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!
I tried to use coupons at La Crosse Woodmans the other day, the lady at the cash register told me that they don't except anything with "free" written on it, e.g I had a coupon for free oreos and they wouldn't accept it. She also said that they don't accept coupon's with anything more than $2 written on it, I am assuming this is true but it seems their rules change a lot!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:48 AM

Back to savings.

My Mood/Status:
I would check that with customer service. That seems like a personal interpretation.

Pam
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 PM

madisondeals has posted more than 25 good deals
Update:

Madison east store does have a posted policy on IP's at their CS desk, and it says: 1. No free items 2. Nothing over $2 3. One like IP per day. However, this still seems to be loosely interpreted by which cashier you get. Even some of the managers don't seem to be aware of it, much less follow it, but then others are extremely strict about it and would rather you not purchase an item if your coupon is a few cents over. I think Woodman's is unaware that most IPs can be printed twice per computer.

On the other hand, I'm incredibly happy with the number of tearpads and store coupons Woodman's has been putting out in the last month, so I'll take that over being able to use unlimited IPs any day.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:33 AM

sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!sanddollarmama has posted more than 300 great deals!
I agree with the tear pads, I was AMAZED how many I found around when I went on Thursday!
Old 02-16-2010, 04:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!tami tank has posted more than 200 great deals!
Woodman's here rocks. They let me use as many coupons as i want but only 1 internet printed per day and it cant be for a free item. Great deals there with coupons
Crest 6.4 oz is .99(bottom shelf) everyday price 75/1 mQ =.25 a box Im buying 40 boxes of toothpaste. Marcal kleenex is Free there with the 1.00/1 have over 100 boxes
Beechnut baby food only .09 with 1.00/1 coupon (have 50)
and a FYI there is a .75/1 suave deodorant out there and at walmart its .97 everyday so .22 a deodorant. Picked up 20. rolaids soft chew FREE with 1.00/1 (have over 50+) Just to let you all know thanks. If you know any woodmans deals please let me know Now i have to get to walgreens for my 30 Airwicks and Razors
Old 02-16-2010, 05:21 PM

I'm baaaaaack!!

My Mood/Status:
sunshinemegs has posted more than 25 good deals
Nice! I love Woodman's! Am even thinking of applying for a job there because we really need the extra cash right now. I have noticed at the Appleton one that they have been putting more and more coupons out. Will let you know if I find some good deals. Ours will take up to 1 IP per transaction, I believe?
Old 02-27-2010, 10:13 PM

My Mood/Status:
Victorious1 has posted more than 50 good deals
I live north of Madison a bit, and due to severe food allergies of our kids, I shop at a lot of Madison stores to find specific products. In my opinion, Woodman's east is the least expensive and I've never had a problem with any coupons there.

I love Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and Hy-Vee, but - they are more expensive for what I buy for the kids.

Hy-Vee does offer something pretty exciting on Thursdays though. For products in their "Health Market" (similar to Woodman's organic and gluten free area) - save 10%, but - you have to ask for it when you check out, AFTER you use your coupons. The manager has to authorize it, but - when I have to pay $5 for gluten free bread, I will wait for that 50 cents!

I wish there was a Super Target closer than the 45 minute drive down to Fitchburg. It's the only one, so I do go there once a month and it's a half a day deal -- but I LOVE that store. Usually have a problem with something though at that Target... they always miss a coupon or ring me up wrong. Month after month, always something wrong with my checkout or the cashier is mean to me. I'm not paranoid - they seem to hate coupon users! Oh well, it's how we survive, so I act like I don't care she's a grump. I am the one saving the money, not her. Every time. I feel like I need a Starbucks or strong drink before going to Super Target! (oh, I kid... just kidding... )
The Following User Says Thank You to Victorious1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-02-2010, 07:18 AM

keleahy has posted more than 150 good deals!keleahy has posted more than 150 good deals!
The Woodmans in my area just put out a store coupon booklet, it has all their sale items listed for March and it also has some coupons in it. From what I can tell they are store q's not Manu q's, if someone else finds out otherwise please post.

$1/2 Uncrustables
$.50/2 Hungry Jack Pancake Mix or Syrup
$.50/2 Smuckers Squeeze 20 oz Jellies
$.50/2 Jiff Peanut Butter 18 oz or Larger
$.75/1 Natural Ovens Bread
Free Loaf of Family's Choice White Bread with the purchase of 3 Starkist Pouches
$1/5 Delmonte Canned Fruits
$1/5 Delmonte Canned Tomatoes
$1/5 Delmonte Canned Vegetables
$.50/2 Hungry Jack Potatoes 4 oz or Larger
$.50/1 Crisco 100% EVOO
$.75/1 Package of Gonnella Baking Company Bread
$1/1 Bag of Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee
$1/1 Bulk Bag of Millstone Coffee
$1/2 Borden Natural Slices Cheese
$.50/1 Fleischmann's Yeast Product
$1/2 Dove, M&M's, Snickers, or Twix Ice Cream Item
$1/3 Delmonte Fruit Chillers Cups or Tubes
$1/2 Breyers Ice Cream
$1/1 Lubriderm Product
$1/1 Nutrogena Product
$1/1 Marcal Small Steps Product

I used the Uncrustables last night in conjunction with my printable Manu Q's, the cashier didn't even think twice about it, nothing beeped and I got two 4-count boxes of uncrustables for $1.40 = ) My son is in love with these sandwhiches, as am I because I dont need to think about packing a lunch and at $.70 a box you can hardly beat it.

I also used the Marcal coupon to get a roll of paper towels for $.20. You could also use the coupon to get free tissues they are only priced at $.99, but our family uses papertowels alot more than we use tissues.

Hope this all helps everyone! Happy shopping!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keleahy For This Useful Post: