Anybody Shop Woodmans?

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 05:31 PM

RE: Anybody shop Woodmans?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Back to savings.

My Mood/Status:
purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!purplepam has posted more than 200 great deals!
I saw the same coupon book, but I think the one you listed is alot bigger than the one I saw.

Thanks
Pam
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-07-2010, 04:23 PM

madisondeals has posted more than 25 good deals
Victorious1, I have the same problem with that SuperTarget and don't go there anymore. The last straw was when they rang up my 10 candy bars (there were a whole ENDCAP full, it was around Halloween) and were fine with it, but then would only take 3 coupons. I asked what the problem was, and the manager told me 3 was their limit, and I told her I thought it was funny then, that they didn't try to limit my purchases until the cashier saw the coupons. Then they wouldn't accept a TQ and a MQ together, even after I showed them the printed policy from their own website. It's not just you, and it's not just one particular manager... It's really a shame, because I also love this store, but I get stressed out just pulling into the parking lot.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:41 AM

jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!jenerationx has posted more than 100 good deals!
They have the Marcel coupons (from their coupon book) taped all over the shelves and on the products, making the single roll toilet paper, single roll paper towels and tissue .29 each. I used the self checkout the other day and it only let me use 2 of those coupons. Not sure if cashiers would be prompted the same way or not, but FYI.