Make-A-Meal Deal (7/6 - 7/12)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2011, 09:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Make-A-Meal Deal (7/6 - 7/12)

Buy three (3) participating General Mill Cereals (mix or match), Get these 4 items free
- Seneca 100% Apple Juice (48 oz)
- Simply Biscuits (12 oz) or Pillsbury Grands (8-ct)
- Gallon of Milk (excluding Chocolate)
- Smucker's squeeze Grape Jelly (20 oz)

Participating General Mills cereals:
Lucky Charms (11.5 oz)
Cookie Crisp (11.25 oz)
Cinnamon Toast Crunch (12.8 oz)
Trix (10.7 oz)
Honey Nut Cheerios (12.25 oz)
Cheerios (14 oz)

* Limit 1 offer per transaction
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:54 PM

RE: Make-A-Meal Deal (7/6 - 7/12)

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Okay, I have a question. Last month was my first time getting in on the $1.00 off Nabisco cookies and milk printable. Has anyone ever used the coupon on a similar deal? Will they accept the $1.00 off cookies coupon, even though the gallon of milk is a freebie with this deal?
Old 07-06-2011, 11:43 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!junkingshopper798 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gransonec View Post
Okay, I have a question. Last month was my first time getting in on the $1.00 off Nabisco cookies and milk printable. Has anyone ever used the coupon on a similar deal? Will they accept the $1.00 off cookies coupon, even though the gallon of milk is a freebie with this deal?
I hope so because I have a free milk WYB 3 GM cereal that I plan to use. Found it on some cereal at the liquidation store!
The Following User Says Thank You to junkingshopper798 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 07:39 PM

loves helping others discover the freedom...

My Mood/Status:
mheasley has posted more than 50 good deals
Have the cashier scan your items, then coupons, and your reward card last. You should then get all your savings to go through.
Old 07-06-2011, 07:48 PM

Just Peachy! :0)
Mareh

My Mood/Status:
Mareh has posted more than 5 good deals
Last time I tried to do this deal which was the 2 tombstone pizzas a couple weeks ago.. I learned to give them the coupons for the freebies BEFORE you hand them your winn dixie card. Otherwise the register will beep. The manager said " How do you expect to use a coupon on a free item?" I didn't know what to say but my husband piped up and said well you will be reimbursed for the dollar off plus .08 cent as he read after the cashier handed him the coupon. He said you would actually recover part of your cost for this so yea we should be able to use the coupon. At that point I was speechless. I just paid what I owed and left as soon as I could get out of there. He was edgy because he thought he wanted to go shopping with me and changed his mind in the middle of the trip.

Now .. I haven't tried this but... When they have your winn dixie card scanned it takes all off the cost off of the freebies. I would think it would work if they scanned your coupons first....
The Following User Says Thank You to Mareh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 07:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
Rheston has posted more than 25 good deals
I work at WD. There is no printed coupon policy, so it's basically up to the manager. I would say if you'e a regular, go to a cashier you feel most comfortable with. I have been told if they both will scan we can take them, if they don't then we won't. I will tell you from experience that the more they see you in the store, the better chance you have of them forcing the system to take them both.
It's always a better idea to present the coupons before you scan you WD card. It cuts down on your chances of the "free" itm being rejected.
Remember, they want your business, so if someone tells you that they can't take the coupon, don't get defensive right up front. They aren't trying to be difficult, just don't want to get in trouble/written up. If the manager n duty has to be called, they are usually very accomodating, because they want to leave you with a positive experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rheston For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 08:37 PM

kouponrn has posted more than 75 good deals!
I love my Wd. Recently I found some great deals. I love the meal deals bc I save the most! For example, I bought the 3 boxes of cereal plus the free items also bought 4 jars peter pan pb that was bogo. I had 1 q that was 50c off me box cheerios and 1 1/2 box of any gm cereal, plus had q for jelly. Self ckout rang up items showed cashier that it totaled to >$30, then scan qs then scan card then scan 5 off 30 q. This will give you a prob but the cashier can help and override. ANd if that doesn't work the manager can help also. They may be reluctant but don't argue with them as these transactions can be difficult for them. After everything I paid 8.80 for the meal deal plus 4pb!
The Following User Says Thank You to kouponrn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2011, 08:41 PM

kouponrn has posted more than 75 good deals!
sorry the grammar is off. I was replying from my cell! BTW if anyone wants exact q used info just let me know and I can post tomorrow from my comp.
The Following User Says Thank You to kouponrn For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 03:56 AM

My Mood/Status:
jailipie has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheston
I work at WD. There is no printed coupon policy, so it's basically up to the manager. I would say if you'e a regular, go to a cashier you feel most comfortable with. I have been told if they both will scan we can take them, if they don't then we won't. I will tell you from experience that the more they see you in the store, the better chance you have of them forcing the system to take them both.
It's always a better idea to present the coupons before you scan you WD card. It cuts down on your chances of the "free" itm being rejected.
Remember, they want your business, so if someone tells you that they can't take the coupon, don't get defensive right up front. They aren't trying to be difficult, just don't want to get in trouble/written up. If the manager n duty has to be called, they are usually very accomodating, because they want to leave you with a positive experience.
Thank you for the tip. I always give my card up front , but I'll star giving it last. Thanks again
The Following User Says Thank You to jailipie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 AM

Judylynncollins has posted more than 1 good deal
Love WD ! This is the first time ive seen these deals.Can u get the free items when u buy the requried items ? or must u do this in a different transaction.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Judylynncollins For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2011, 09:23 AM

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
As everyone was saying above, ALWAYS wait til after all q's are scanned before handing the cashier your WD card & you should be able to use 2 q's on BOGO items. I always lightheartedly joke w/ the cashier about wanting to see my total before all q's & card savings & then watch the register go down, down, down!!! The one time they requested my card 1st was when I used a RC & for some reason the register wouldn't accept it before they scanned the card. I was bummed b/c since all the discounts came off before, my original tally wasn't even listed on the receipt. She did push all my q's thru, though, even when the register beeped!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:15 PM

Blessed

My Mood/Status:
GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!GrammieK3 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I've started using the self-checkout when I go to WD. Two of the cashiers just refused to let me wait to hand over my card. Sat. the manager came over and she said "If you'll wait until you scan your coupons, and then scan your WD card, everything should work fine...I've just been reading how we are to treat coupons." Now that's what I was trying to do!!!
Old 07-10-2011, 08:26 PM

loving it!

My Mood/Status:
vicki48 has posted more than 150 good deals!vicki48 has posted more than 150 good deals!
At my winn dixie I dont have any trouble with scanning my card first and then Qs for items that were free in meal deal. It doesnt beep or anything.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
Rheston has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun-lorelei View Post
As everyone was saying above, ALWAYS wait til after all q's are scanned before handing the cashier your WD card & you should be able to use 2 q's on BOGO items. I always lightheartedly joke w/ the cashier about wanting to see my total before all q's & card savings & then watch the register go down, down, down!!! The one time they requested my card 1st was when I used a RC & for some reason the register wouldn't accept it before they scanned the card. I was bummed b/c since all the discounts came off before, my original tally wasn't even listed on the receipt. She did push all my q's thru, though, even when the register beeped!
The system will not allow us to scan a Catalina or WD coupon without first putting in the reward card. It's a pain, but there's really no way around it. Just remember to have them scan your $5 off q before you scan your other q's in case you go below $55. If you don't they'll have to call a manager to come turn the key for you. Can be a pain. The good part is, even if it takes away the WOW factor, they still tell you how much you saved on the receipt. I have alot of people that just love that part. I think it's awesome when kids keep asking their parents how much they were able to save.