Doubling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 07:39 AM
finally got a car

My Mood/Status:
ebickley26 has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign doubling

Does winn- dixies in florida double at all and if so when?
The Following User Says Thank You to ebickley26 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 06-02-2011, 09:50 AM

RE: doubling

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

fantasticqponmom has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebickley26
I have never seen them double q's in FL.
The Following User Says Thank You to fantasticqponmom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2011, 08:41 PM

lu_lea703 has posted more than 5 good deals
Florida is just about one of the only states that does not double... I'm not sure why we dont but I would love to figure it out.. I know that Publix in every state but here doubles... hmmm maybe we should all start a petition to make double coupons in Fl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lu_lea703 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 08:54 AM

Ridedr has posted more than 5 good deals
I'm with you for the petition and I have a good list of friends who will sign it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ridedr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2011, 09:13 AM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Actually about 25 years ago in Orlando Winn Dixie did double coupons because there was a local grocery chain Goodings that doubled so WD & Albertsons doubled to stay competitive with Goodings. When Goodings quit doubling coupons & closed most of their stores WD & Albertsons quit doubling.
The Following User Says Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 07:31 AM

finally got a car

My Mood/Status:
ebickley26 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank you. That realy sucks.
The Following User Says Thank You to ebickley26 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 09:45 AM

sunshine1alb has posted more than 75 good deals!
At least food is tax free here and we don't have a state income tax...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunshine1alb For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 02:13 AM

Kittine has posted more than 1 good deal
i thought metro parts of Louisiana such as New Orleans and Baton Rouge were the only places that didn't dbl/trpl Q's. I didnt know on FL as well. What's worse is we have food taxes and state income taxes here. Can't catch a break here! So envious of all the other states that have great coupon policies.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kittine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2011, 09:59 PM

Loving Life

My Mood/Status:
Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Alabama/Gulf Area, Winn Dixiecstores do not double either! We have 7.5 up to 10% sales tax on food in our area.

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 03:23 PM

Winn Dixie + BiLo Merger = DOUBLE q's!? :)

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebickley26 View Post
Years ago, I used to get double q's in Gulf Breeze, FL, but they closed down Bruno's a long time ago. I love Publix in the Destin/Seaside area for their coupon booklets, but they don't double either.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!cajun-lorelei has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu_lea703 View Post
Florida is just about one of the only states that does not double... I'm not sure why we dont but I would love to figure it out.. I know that Publix in every state but here doubles... hmmm maybe we should all start a petition to make double coupons in Fl
No luck on doubling here in metro NOLA either! I heard Fred's in Baton Rouge doubles to .70 on Saturdays, but that's the only place I know of. And I just got home from 2 months in the land of doubles everyday to .99 in North Carolina! I was also lucky enough to make it to 2 Super Doubles events, where q's are double up to $1.98!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Yes, let's make a petition for doubling in FL and LA!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1alb View Post
At least food is tax free here and we don't have a state income tax...
Lucky y'all!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittine View Post
i thought metro parts of Louisiana such as New Orleans and Baton Rouge were the only places that didn't dbl/trpl Q's. I didnt know on FL as well. What's worse is we have food taxes and state income taxes here. Can't catch a break here! So envious of all the other states that have great coupon policies.
Where are you located? I certainly wish we could get some stores to double here in NOLA, but that hasn't happened since Sav-A-Center closed down & they were wayyyyy to expensive anyway!
Old 06-07-2011, 07:37 PM

Loving Life

My Mood/Status:
Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Sandeegirl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Please don't forget poor Alabama! Lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Sandeegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2011, 07:52 PM

Mississippi Momma :)

My Mood/Status:
Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!
Mississippi WinnDixie doesn't dbl either, I talked to the manager and he is trying to get it so they do cpl days a week, since he doesn't have the fuel perks either, Kroger has the area for that here. Maybe if we all talk to the managers they can each email corporate and they will change it
The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaranee:) For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 AM

Ridedr has posted more than 5 good deals
Thanks I will ask the Mgr! Thanks for the tip! Have a nice coupon day!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ridedr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2011, 07:21 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeegirl View Post
Please don't forget poor Alabama! Lol

OK, let's add all Sweet Home Alabamers, too!
Old 06-09-2011, 07:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannaranee:) View Post
Mississippi WinnDixie doesn't dbl either, I talked to the manager and he is trying to get it so they do cpl days a week, since he doesn't have the fuel perks either, Kroger has the area for that here. Maybe if we all talk to the managers they can each email corporate and they will change it
Wow, you have a GREAT manager who actually CARES about his customers! I'm determined to see what I can do to make doubles happen @ my WD!
Old 06-10-2011, 10:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajun-lorelei View Post
Where are you located? I certainly wish we could get some stores to double here in NOLA, but that hasn't happened since Sav-A-Center closed down & they were wayyyyy to expensive anyway!
I'm in all we have here in NOLA is WD and the overpriced local stores. Don't get me wrong for service I'd rather shop at Zuppardo's than Wally or WD but sadly you pay for the extra service at Zuppardo's. Rouse's is so overpriced and now seem to only be interested in their store brands or BEST VALUE whatever it is.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:59 AM

My Mood/Status:
Melody00 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
I agree, count me in