Stores That Take Internet Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 11:37 PM
is having fun!
CVSing my way to a great stockpile!

My Mood/Status:
mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Printer Stores that take internet coupons

I went to my local WinCo (Visalia, CA) about a week ago, and saw a sign that said they no longer take internet coupons.

Would anyone find it helpful to have a list of stores that do/do not take internet coupons? If that's something you'd like to have here, just post a reply with whether or not your store (or any that you know of) takes them. I'll make a list if we get a good response.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Irish by luck
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Proud by choice
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mystik00769 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:32 AM

RE: Stores that take internet coupons

Is couponing for my family...not TV ratings

My Mood/Status:
Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Ms Coo P'on has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Our Winco here in Idaho DOES take IP's.....so maybe a list with stores and locations?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:09 AM

is having fun!
CVSing my way to a great stockpile!

My Mood/Status:
mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mystik00769 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Coo P'on View Post
Our Winco here in Idaho DOES take IP's.....so maybe a list with stores and locations?
That would be really useful (IMO). Which one in Idaho? I can start a list on the first post in this thread.

Irish by luck
Proud by choice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mystik00769 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 04:16 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Ketner7171 has posted more than 10 good deals
the one in Tigard, OR takes them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ketner7171 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2009, 10:12 PM

My Mood/Status:
hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!hotcocoa4 has posted more than 300 great deals!
The one in Roseville, Ca takes them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotcocoa4 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 02:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!gingersnap61 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Gresham, Oregon store takes them.

----->23 yr ds
---->3 yr. ds

Currently collecting Nutro Dog or Cat food UPC codes, need 7 more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gingersnap61 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2009, 06:42 PM

Your trojan's in my head...
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!fredysmama has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystik00769 View Post
I went to my local WinCo (Visalia, CA) about a week ago, and saw a sign that said they no longer take internet coupons.

Would anyone find it helpful to have a list of stores that do/do not take internet coupons? If that's something you'd like to have here, just post a reply with whether or not your store (or any that you know of) takes them. I'll make a list if we get a good response.
I don't think I've ever been to WinCo,but I've heard the commercials for the one opening in Fresno..I think I will check it out....sorry I can't contribute to the IP discussion though

Ashleigh----> (Almost) Wife to Alfredo
and Mama to Freddy (6)

I'm pretty sure I sold my soul to Target somewhere along the way....

Last edited by fredysmama; 03-04-2010 at 05:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fredysmama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 06:49 AM

AFC Star Member

allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!allcash has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Visalia is taking ips again! YMMV because every time I go in I get a different answer, but a cashier told me that for sure they're supposed to take them now if they scan.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allcash For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM

jennyjlj has posted more than 150 good deals!jennyjlj has posted more than 150 good deals!
Puyallup, WA does if i could just get them to flipping print!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to jennyjlj For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2009, 08:35 PM

lucylarson has posted more than 1 good deal
Folsom Winco takes internet coupons

I went last night and they took internet coupons without question. Yea! Loving the Winco prices!
The Following User Says Thank You to lucylarson For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2009, 10:45 AM

denise_burroughs has posted more than 1 good deal
Thanks for this thread...The one in Elk Grove, CA wasn't taking them about a year ago and I haven't asked since, but will now!
The Following User Says Thank You to denise_burroughs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2009, 01:46 PM

kimbarnes83 has posted more than 10 good deals
My store in Fresno, CA has always taken them. I went in last night though and noticed a sign posted at the register stating that due to fradulent coupon activity, they are no longer accepting Internet coupons.

The sign didn't look too official, though, so I'm wondering if that specific store decided to post the sign in spite of Winco's policy.
I'm going to give corporate a call as soon as I find their #....
The Following User Says Thank You to kimbarnes83 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 05:27 PM

glennda has posted more than 25 good deals
I recently moved close to Redding, CA...does anyone know if the Winco there takes IP??
The Following User Says Thank You to glennda For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2010, 03:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!
Victorville, CA and Hesperia, CA Winco Stores will not take IP coupons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tycomom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2010, 12:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
mysteryslair has posted more than 5 good deals
Last I heard the Bakersfield store wont take them either... but we also havent tried in a long time.
The Following User Says Thank You to mysteryslair For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2010, 08:17 PM

Still Learning!
In Training

My Mood/Status:
ShayMason0614 has posted more than 10 good deals
Antelope, CA

I just went there today and used nothing but internet q's. Was worried at first but it worked out!
partner Mike. Mother/Step-Mother to
... many!!!
Old 07-30-2010, 08:22 PM

Grounded for Life

timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!timmsa has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have been using them for a long time at Winco. I am from Chico Ca.
I actually corrected the Savvy Shopper on the local news here about how Winco takes them.
She said on the news that they didn't take them, i emailed her and the anchor and told them both they did.
The Following User Says Thank You to timmsa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2010, 10:42 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!babyrn has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
The Winco in Modesto, CA used to have a sign up that they didn't accept IPs, but now they take them as long as they scan!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:26 AM

My Mood/Status:
tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!tycomom has posted more than 200 great deals!
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Apple Valley, CA Winco store is now taking IP coupons. They aren't advertising it, the cashier just mentioned it to me last wk like it was common knowledge! They will take them in color or black/white. We will see how they act when I bring some in this weekend...I'll believe it when I see it.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
suz123 has posted more than 200 great deals!suz123 has posted more than 200 great deals!suz123 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Spokane Washington - store on the north side DOES NOT TAKE IP....They are horrible at manu q as well............
Old 11-30-2010, 06:49 PM

WooHoo!

My Mood/Status:
Darth Vapor has posted more than 10 good deals
The Winco in Apple Valley, CA has been taking internet coupons for about 3 mos. now. It is the cashier's discretion whether he/she will take them or not.