New From Raleigh NC Area (wholesale Clubs)

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2013, 09:03 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Learning...if only my brain wasn't stuck on VHS

My Mood/Status:
Poco1nc has posted more than 25 good deals
Hi New from Raleigh NC area (wholesale clubs)

BJ's became a favorite for me when I moved into the area a little over a year ago. We didn't have them in the Wilmington area. We had Sam's Club. I found the Sam's first in our area, then BJ's. But Sam's Club is in a "not so nice" neighborhood. I was shocked to see a uniformed guard patrolling the store and parking lot. Got to the gas station onsite and someone was trying to panhandle for money.

Quite by accident I found BJ's while looking for another store. Well, when I found out they were much closer to my new home and they took coupons I was sold. Don't get me wrong, there were a few items I was missing at BJ's that Sam's Club always seemed to have on hand. So I tell them at BJ's what products I would like to see them carry. They carry much more now than they used to in the supplement isle which is terrific for me. I love it when the manufacturer coupon just happens to coincide with theirs. Cha-ching.

Walmart, Walgreens and CVS are my other truly main stores. I love how Walmart will apply overages from coupons to the rest of my order. And I have been finding a few nice ones lately since I got much more involved in couponing this month.

I look forward to meeting and interacting with you all here. Learning and sharing our hobby, past time, family saver. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
The Following User Says Thank You to Poco1nc For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 04-16-2013, 01:46 PM

RE: New from Raleigh NC area (wholesale clubs)

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to the BJs Forum! Always glad to have more input from other BJs Shoppers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poco1nc View Post
BJ's became a favorite for me when I moved into the area a little over a year ago. We didn't have them in the Wilmington area. We had Sam's Club. I found the Sam's first in our area, then BJ's. But Sam's Club is in a "not so nice" neighborhood. I was shocked to see a uniformed guard patrolling the store and parking lot. Got to the gas station onsite and someone was trying to panhandle for money.

Quite by accident I found BJ's while looking for another store. Well, when I found out they were much closer to my new home and they took coupons I was sold. Don't get me wrong, there were a few items I was missing at BJ's that Sam's Club always seemed to have on hand. So I tell them at BJ's what products I would like to see them carry. They carry much more now than they used to in the supplement isle which is terrific for me. I love it when the manufacturer coupon just happens to coincide with theirs. Cha-ching.

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13