BJ's Email Coupons

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 05:51 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!
BJ's email coupons

I got an email for $5 off an order at bj's and I can't for the life of me get it to print. It says on the bottom to make sure your pop up blocker is turned off and that your printer is on.... both of which I did and it brings up a blank page!! can anyone help?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AVONashley1102 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-21-2013, 08:14 PM

RE: BJ's email coupons

My Mood/Status:
Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Man, i just delete their emails. Hope I get this.

Have you tried to go out the email & try again?
The Following User Says Thank You to Philly_Girl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 06:49 AM

AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philly_Girl View Post
Man, i just delete their emails. Hope I get this.

Have you tried to go out the email & try again?
Yeah, I tried that as well. I want these coupons bad!!! One was for $5 off any non food purchase and one was for $5 off any meat or food purchase
The Following User Says Thank You to AVONashley1102 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 07:24 AM

Dxy2JM has posted more than 100 good deals!Dxy2JM has posted more than 100 good deals!
Per the official BJ's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/bjswholesaleclub these coupons have been problematic for many people.

The coupons will be available, they say, at customer service in every club for you to ask for. So, you can use them and also save money on ink/paper.

Hope that helps.

"I also received 2 $5.00 off coupons and you can't print them. You click on the link to print them and it goes no where, what's up???? Thank you, my pop-up blocker was turned off and I followed the instructions to a tee on 3 different computers and still couldn't print. I'll stop at the service desk as you suggested. Thanks."

"BJ's Wholesale Club: We have had reports of folks not being able to open the coupon because their pop-up blockers prevent the download. You can visit the Member Services desk at your local club and they can provide you with these coupons. Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions."

"The two $5 coupons I received in an email today do not print. Clicking on them goes to a web page that doesn't open. And they expire Sunday...."

"BJ's Wholesale Club: Good morning Jean, we are sorry to hear about this incident. You can visit the Member Services desk at your local club and they can provide you with these coupons. Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dxy2JM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 08:13 AM

My Mood/Status:
Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Philly_Girl has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Did only select people get the email coupons?
The Following User Says Thank You to Philly_Girl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 06:43 PM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Probably, only select, they have been weird lately. I did sign up online for updates etc.., but also, my monthly books started to vanish again recently. I went to the cs desk and they said the BJ's mags will only be online from now on, so don't expect these in the mail anymore, just the monthly q's booklet. I don't like these changes, and the q's are stinky for in-store q's and the Feb monthly was not so hot. Anybody else think so? I wish I knew about these email q's earlier (the $5 q's) this would have been a great deal to work w/ the food and kiddo budget (pullups). I take they expired today 2/24??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following User Says Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2013, 06:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
I wish they would offer better deals instead of the same coupons month after month.

I didnt use many of the feb coupons & only clipped the pringles one for march.

I think op said it expired today. I have to hit bjs this week, so would have loved to use that coupon
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philly_Girl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 07:15 PM

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I could have too Philly Girl, it stinks lately. I hoping my march booklet comes in soon.

A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 08:53 PM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marnimae View Post
I could have too Philly Girl, it stinks lately. I hoping my march booklet comes in soon.
You would think we would have it by now since March is one full day away! NOPE!

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member???
Love AFC? Like Helping Others?
Click here
be a
Volunteer!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 19
, Khiara 11
, Kabreena 9
, Teigan 4
and SoCo 13
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 12:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaOf2Many View Post
You would think we would have it by now since March is one full day away! NOPE!
Mine came a few weeks ago. The only coupon i used is for $2 off dino nuggets. Its a shame that they recycle the same deals month after month. A waste of book this month for me.