Bjs Turkey Promo

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!AVONashley1102 has posted more than 150 good deals!
bjs turkey promo

does anyone have the flyer on hand for the turkey promo? Wondering if there are any good deals to be had
The Following User Says Thank You to AVONashley1102 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 01:35 PM

RE: bjs turkey promo

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi, here's the flyer details.
Q is good from 11/1 - 11/14 maximum value on frozen butterball turkey is $13.00, wyb 4 different items shown in 1 purchase. You'd only have till Wednesday 3 more days to get this deal.

Any coca cola product, 4/pk, Swanson Natural Broth 3 pk/32 oz
Any Knorr Sides 8 pk, OceanSpray Cranberry Sauce 6 pk, 14 oz
Le Sueur Early June Peas 6 pk/15oz, Cabot Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Jonathan T's Frozen Puff Pastry Collection (80 ct), Mama's Frozen Jumbo Cheese Ravioli 4lbs
Pillsbury Frozen Buttermilk Biscuits 36 ct, Green Giant Butternut Squash 2lb

I will try to take a pic and attach to this, ummm, I am thinking the Squash, Knorr Sides, or Swanson Broth, Coke (or my family probably cabot cheese for crackers & such) for the best deal. I know I have a $1 tearpad for the cabot, I know there is q's for the swansons broth, and we use the knorrs sides like crazy and coke of course, but there really is no stackables for this deal, I looked in the Journal, monthly q's and the in store q's. The Black friday booklet is being handed out this weekend and next weekend. On 11/15 there will be a deal wyb 4 get $10 off of Harvestland Fresh Turkey, if this one doesn't work for you. That is 11/15 - 11/28.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"

Last edited by marnimae; 11-11-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: adding pic
The Following User Says Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2012, 01:42 PM

RE: bjs turkey promo

Climb the stairs of life and never look back.....

My Mood/Status:
marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!marnimae has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
here is pic of flyer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040112.jpg (192.9 KB, 18 views)

A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." Clive James
Wife to Tony
and mom of DS 7 yrs
and 2 yr old DS
"If the TRUTH makes you uncomfortable, you may want to ask yourself why this is so?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marnimae For This Useful Post: