Walmart $5.98 each x 2 = $11.96 – 2 $1 mfc q = $9.96 or $4.98 each

Bounty Select a Size
Bj’s 22 rolls $19.99 or $.90 roll
Walmart 16 rolls $16.74 or $1.04 roll

Bj's Total = 46.44
Walmart = 62.82

I saved 26% by shopping at BJs.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cmaibauer For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-28-2011, 08:28 PM

RE: Bj's vs Walmart

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hmmm - Their policy clearly states that you are only allowed ONE BJ's Coupon and ONE MQ per multi-pack ...or... ONE MQ per product wrapped in the multi-pack IF they all have individual barcodes.

I am not sure how you were able to use the BJs coupon and multiple MQs on the same multi-pack. I'd definitely like to shop at your BJs !!!! WOOT WOOT but unfortunately these deals won't be available for others =o(

Hi! I'm Heather! ... w/ Hubby Dave of 9 yrs & ALL Our Kiddos:
Melissa 24
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Sean 22
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Brendon 18
, Elijah 15
, Khiara 7

, Kabreena 6

, Teigan 1

and SoCo 9

Have you ever considered helping others as a
Volunteer?
Old 09-30-2011, 12:38 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
fatmama has posted more than 1 good deal
you can use muiltple coupons it all depends on the cashier
The Following User Says Thank You to fatmama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 11:06 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cmaibauer has posted more than 50 good deals
Here is their policy:
When purchasing a multi-pack of “individual for sale” packaged items, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, Members can combine one BJ's-issued coupon with manufacturers' coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.

I guess I just interpret this differently. It sound to me like it's ok to use 1 BJ's q with more than one manufactureres' Q.

I just wanted to share the the savings in case anyone was on the fence about wholesale club savings.
The Following User Says Thank You to cmaibauer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 01:36 PM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmaibauer View Post
Here is their policy:
When purchasing a multi-pack of “individual for sale” packaged items, which is a set of items that could be sold individually (each item has a barcode) shrink-wrapped and sold together, Members can combine one BJ's-issued coupon with manufacturers' coupons. However, you cannot exceed the actual retail price in the total value of coupons.

I guess I just interpret this differently. It sound to me like it's ok to use 1 BJ's q with more than one manufactureres' Q.

I just wanted to share the the savings in case anyone was on the fence about wholesale club savings.
I love your trip! I think that's a great breakdown too, for the comparison. I don't frequent Wal-Mart unless I HAVE to and I have that down to once every 3 months

A while back I had asked Customer Service to break down the policy for me because I was unsure myself. I mean, you can literally interpret that wording 4 different ways if not more! She told me what I posted up there. So, I called their Customer Service # when I got home to see what answer I would get. I got the same answer from them. It must be something they have posted somewhere because they literally quoted each other word for word. I haven't questioned it since or even tried to see what would happen =( Maybe I should. It's been almost a year since I inquired.

Hi! I'm Heather! ... w/ Hubby Dave of 9 yrs & ALL Our Kiddos:
Melissa 24
, Sean 22
, Brendon 18
, Elijah 15
, Khiara 7

, Kabreena 6

, Teigan 1

and SoCo 9

Have you ever considered helping others as a
Volunteer?

Tags
bj's