Costco Coupons & Limits Can You Use The Coupon More Than Once?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 12:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Meow

My Mood/Status:
endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Costco coupons & limits can you use the coupon more than once?

I have a Costco coupon that states limit 2. We have self check out and they don't want the coupons. A mater of fact they are all over the check out area. I wonder if the purchase is tied to your card and they know that you used the coupon before so it will beep?
I have never tired it. Has anyone done this or knows about the coupon usage in this manner.

Just curious I believe I have read somewhere that people do use them more than once. Is it O.K. to do so?

Thank You for any thoughts on this matter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cat Lover.
The Following User Says Thank You to endlesoul For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-19-2011, 12:45 PM

RE: Costco coupons & limits can you use the coupon more than once?

procrastinating
Consistently NOT smarter than a fifth grader

My Mood/Status:
tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tnmommy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
They are tied to your membership and can't be used more than once unless you did not get the limit the first time. If the total limit is 2, you can get one today and get another later or just get them both at the same time. If you and dh have a card on one membership, there is a limit of 2 for the entire membership.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnmommy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 12:46 PM

Meow

My Mood/Status:
endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!endlesoul has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thank you for the information.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cat Lover.
The Following User Says Thank You to endlesoul For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 01:43 PM

Life is good!

My Mood/Status:
nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nowpoints has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the question & answer. I have wondered this as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to nowpoints For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2011, 12:02 PM

Gdgurl019 has posted more than 1 good deal
Former Costco employee

I worked for Costco for 7 years and you are able to use the coupons as many times as you want. They do not track coupon usage. it is not tied to your membership
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gdgurl019 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2011, 06:12 PM

Grounded for Life

1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!1AK has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Someone pointed out to me that the Qs they send pretty much have the same UPC code.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1AK For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 02:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pharmjenn has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I would say that it is probably limit 2 per trip/day. Don't think it is tied to your membership. I have found most employees very helpful, so you can try asking at the membership desk
The Following User Says Thank You to pharmjenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2011, 04:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
NicholeC has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AK View Post
Someone pointed out to me that the Qs they send pretty much have the same UPC code.
They all have the same UPC code, so you don't need to cut out all the coupons you want to use, just one, and that will give you all the discounts off your total.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NicholeC For This Useful Post: