FREE Dagoba Organic Chocolate Plus Overage!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 12:32 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Addicted to couponing!

My Mood/Status:
BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!
Free FREE Dagoba Organic chocolate plus overage!

The new Whole Deal for March/April is out in the front of stores, and online to print out some of the coupons.

Inside, there is .75/1 ANY Dagoba chocolate.

Before I even figured out there is an actual chocolate/candy bar section, I found a cart with little sample/trial sizes of lots of different varieties by the fresh food/refrigerated section. There are 4 flavors of little mini squares of Dagoba chocolate that are .50 each. I have gone 3 times and used this coupon with NO problems. No beepage, and no questions asked. Even got the .25 overage!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to BeeintheHive For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-28-2010, 12:58 AM

RE: FREE Dagoba Organic chocolate plus overage!

My Mood/Status:
helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!helenpooh has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks for the heads up!!! I haven't printed the coupons yet but will do so TY
The Following User Says Thank You to helenpooh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 05:08 AM

IS GOING GREEN AND ORGANIC!!

My Mood/Status:
spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks!!!

Are they good???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we have a
and a
and

The Following User Says Thank You to spellbinded2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 09:55 AM

Addicted to couponing!

My Mood/Status:
BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!BeeintheHive has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spellbinded2004 View Post
Thanks!!!

Are they good???
YES! The dark chocolate (new moon flavor) and the milk chocolate are great. And the size of these is perfect for a quick fix! I tried the other 2 flavors last night and didn't like them---one had blueberries and lavender essence (the lavender is weird IMO), and the other had chili powder and cocoa bits (surprisingly spicy after taste!).

The Following User Says Thank You to BeeintheHive For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:17 PM

My Mood/Status:
dealsdeals has posted more than 10 good deals
where is the coupon? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to dealsdeals For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2010, 12:55 PM

Addicted to couponing!

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dealsdeals View Post
where is the coupon? thanks
It's in the Whole Deal newsletter/pamphlet/booklet (?) in front of whole foods entrances. From what I understand it is also available to print online. I have not looked myself on Whole Foods' website. It is a store coupon.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 AM

Ecofriendly Consumer

My Mood/Status:
autumnrainbow has posted more than 300 great deals!autumnrainbow has posted more than 300 great deals!autumnrainbow has posted more than 300 great deals!autumnrainbow has posted more than 300 great deals!
I gotta find those mini bars ! I so love the lavender blueberry. SOOO good. I had a free sample one and it was delicious. I have not seen them, but I will look !
, mom to Francis
and Lucy
The Following User Says Thank You to autumnrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2010, 01:51 PM

IS GOING GREEN AND ORGANIC!!

My Mood/Status:
spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!spellbinded2004 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
In my store, all I have seen is the regular size bar.

I'll keep looking.....

we have a
and a
and

Old 03-14-2010, 11:00 PM

mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mrsmarycandice has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I think my store had these near the cash register (on the counter) in a small, clear box. I think it is the same thing but I'm not 100% sure.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:19 AM

galaxy girl
Human

This is so outdated. Why not removed all outdated material?