Please Help Im Confused

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2014, 08:39 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mizzsue
Facebook please help im confused

can anyone plez explain how to find the penny sales@dollar general and ect,,,
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-31-2014, 11:38 PM

RE: please help im confused

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Honestly it is not that easy.

The penny sales are items still in store have been discontinued and are being sold more than 6 months past their "in season" sales. DG does not always mark clearance, instead it uses colored dots, symbols, and codes.

Recently, DG corporate has restricted sales to customers on these items in areas. DG may sell you ONE of each type that you bring to the register and they are not permitted to let you go back for more.

Merchandise is supposed to go back to DG suppliers after it reaches 90% off and stores are supposed to pull this stuff from the store floor. But, needless to say if you find the stuff before it is pulled you can buy it.

The DG thread has discussions on what has been recently found for a penny, so if you regularly visit you can try finding a similar deal at your store. You need to know what the item was as a description and its symbols/color/code combination.

A link to the current AFC discussion: DG Penny Clearance.
!
Old 06-18-2014, 11:24 PM

RE: please help im confused

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Starst511 has posted more than 50 good deals
Ideally, you should do a lot of research and know exactly what you are looking for before you try.