Fellow Mountaineers Introduce Yourself!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 05:35 PM

RE: Fellow Mountaineers introduce yourself!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
glugal has posted more than 300 great deals!glugal has posted more than 300 great deals!glugal has posted more than 300 great deals!glugal has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamson79 View Post
Just wanted to stop by and say ! My name is Sarah. I grew up in st. Mary's/Parkersburg area. I current live in Marietta! I am happy to see a couple of locals between the wv n oh forums!
Hi Sarah!! My name is Becky and I live in Parkersburg!! Nice to see someone so close by. If you know of any local couponing groups or clubs in this area can ya send some info my way. None of my friends are into couponing and I'd like to have a coupon buddy or ten.
I shop at Kroger in Belpre, CVS, Rite Aid, DG, and Wal-Mart for the ad matches.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-20-2012, 08:03 PM

planning my next big shopping trip

My Mood/Status:
danderson1968 has posted more than 300 great deals!danderson1968 has posted more than 300 great deals!danderson1968 has posted more than 300 great deals!danderson1968 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Hello! I am in Wheeling. I've been couponing for almost 4 years now. I started when I quit my job after my youngest child was born. I think about all the money I could have saved over the years and I can't believe I ever bought anything without using one! I have 6 children though only 3 are still living with me now.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
Poisonivee has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by danderson1968 View Post
Hello! I am in Wheeling. I've been couponing for almost 4 years now. I started when I quit my job after my youngest child was born. I think about all the money I could have saved over the years and I can't believe I ever bought anything without using one! I have 6 children though only 3 are still living with me now.
welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Poisonivee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 09:45 AM

My Mood/Status:
HelenW0306 has posted more than 25 good deals
Oh my, that is too funny! I have driven by that so many times in my life and that Never occured to me! Thanks for sharing.

This was meant to be on the post about the Home Depot being in Scott Depot, I didn't post it right somehow.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
HelenW0306 has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello, I am Helen and I live in Lincoln Co. about 30 Min. from Logan and an hour from Charleston or Huntington. I have two boys and would really like to figure out how to save more for my family. Does anyone have any hints for making the most of living in a more rural area where there are not so many shopping options? I do the majority of my shopping at Krogers with a little bit of shopping at Wal-mart, Rite-aide and Family Dollar.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:52 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Countrymom has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Hello, I am from Wetzel County.
The Following User Says Thank You to Countrymom For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2013, 04:20 PM

anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hi!!
Old 09-23-2013, 06:08 PM

It's S-U-M-M-E-R!

My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Starst511 has posted more than 50 good deals
In the panhandle, here. I tried couponing a few years ago. I used to live near a stop and go in PA that saved all their inserts for me. I must be coupon-challenged or something, because I put so much more time and effort in than I got back. I am ready to give it another go, but now I need to find a new coupon source, and try to figure this couponing thing out, LOL! Really love pennyhauling and freehauling, too. Free is my favorite price Anything I don't need/use I donate. My family loves giving back. We collect items for shoeboxes (local rescue mission and Operation Christmas Child), and food for the backpack program. Craft supply finds go into cards for Operation Write Home. I'd love to find a local thrifty buddy
The Following User Says Thank You to Starst511 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2014, 10:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mom2CodyBentleyJaxon has posted more than 200 great deals!Mom2CodyBentleyJaxon has posted more than 200 great deals!Mom2CodyBentleyJaxon has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi everyone. I'm in berkeley county. I'm just starting out with Couponing and would love to get any help!! I shop at martins, Weis and Walmart mainly.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2CodyBentleyJaxon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2014, 09:24 PM

tinacmt has posted more than 1 good deal
Martinsburg

I'm in the Glengary area. I shop mostly all the dollar stores, Aldi's, and only go to Walmart for one item (Feline Pine). I just started reading about penny shopping. I'm hoping to learn and actually be able to buy groceries. How do I buy $200 worth of food for my family for less than $100? I struggle with bills and its time for a change .
The Following User Says Thank You to tinacmt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2014, 09:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Susan Keaton has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi, I live in Mercer County and am a notorious cheapskate. I try not to pay more than 50% of my original bill for groceries and shop for free at most drug stores! Yay coupons!

Tags
introductions, wv deals