Fellow Mountaineers Introduce Yourself!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2011, 12:21 PM

RE: Fellow Mountaineers introduce yourself!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!solitariblu has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by couponaddicted View Post
I know that this thread is for those who still live there, but I will always be a WV girl, that will always be my home, no matter where I go.
Yup it will!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, mom to 2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and 2
The Following User Says Thank You to solitariblu For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-21-2011, 02:21 PM

busy busy busy

My Mood/Status:
MekanikalAngel has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello everyone. My name is Jeanne and I don't actually live in WV, but I do shop in Morgantown, WV a LOT! Right now, I'm a stay at home mom and art student. I have two boys, 12 and 4.
Figured that I could get some great help on deals from all you Mountaineers
Old 07-21-2011, 03:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
tammypf has posted more than 50 good deals
all- i live in north carolina but my husband is from gauley bridge--his brother lives in charleston and i absolutely love it up ther--we will be in next week so i may bump into some of you all with my coupon binder--don;t leave home without it!!!!go eers!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:57 AM

My Mood/Status:
mandy5540 has posted more than 150 good deals!mandy5540 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Hi - I'm Mandy. I'm in Marshall Co. I'm a stay at home mom and have to boys 3 and our newest addition, 2 months. I'm a long time couponer, but having a binder and these great online forums have really helped cut down my grocery bill!

I love my Kroger!! I also shop at cvs and rite aid on occasion (especially for diaper deals). I'm always checking the ads for local grocery stores, too.

Nice to meet you all Mandy
Old 09-29-2011, 07:33 AM

My Mood/Status:
Tatonka has posted more than 50 good deals
Hello all I am new to the Morgantown,WV area. I have never shopped at giant eagle before ( anyone know the coupon policy). I am 23 (24 in November) and I have a loving husband and a 2yo golden retriever. Thinking about kids in the next year(any advice). I have been couponing for almost 5 months and I am totally addicted. I love it! I'm hoping that I can get together with some other fellow couponers and trade tips, tricks, and coupons. PM me if you're interested. Go mountaineers!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tatonka For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2011, 04:25 PM

busy busy busy

My Mood/Status:
MekanikalAngel has posted more than 25 good deals
Giant Eagle - Policies

As far as I'm aware, this is the official GE coupon policy. The ones here in Greene Co, PA has started implementing a limit of 3 of the same coupon to prevent shelf clearing.
I shop at the GE in Star City (might as well be Morgantown) up on the hill with Sam's Club, Target, Walmart, etc and haven't had a problem with any of my coupons being accepted. The cashiers have never given me a hard time about using coupons.
Old 10-08-2011, 03:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Tatonka has posted more than 50 good deals
Well it's been five days since I arrived at my new home in westover/Morgantown west Virginia and so far my car has been giving me radiator problems. I'm thankful that it got me 600 miles to my destination though. Funds are tight and job hunting began. If anyone has tips or knows anyone who is hiring in the area for entry level positions shoot me a pm. As always it's great to make new friends so hit me up.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:50 PM

My Mood/Status:
Poisonivee has posted more than 50 good deals
hi i am leshea and i live in huntington born here raised mostly in northern part of ohio but heart was here and i love it here but wish there was more to do with the family other than camden park they are too expensive
The Following User Says Thank You to Poisonivee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2011, 05:31 PM

cnicholas1121 has posted more than 1 good deal
Hi

Hello,

I live in Fairmont but I'm from the southern part of the state. I have been here for about 3 years now. I am a single mom to a DS and a full time nursing student who is always broke. I am new to the couponing thing so if any of my fellow WV residents could offer any advice...I need it.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:20 PM

anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hi, I'm Amy, live with my husband and eleven month old son in Charleston. tammypf, small world, I grew up in Gauley Bridge!! I shop at Aldi, Walmart, Kroger, Rite Aid and CVS.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:53 PM

wvrnmedic
Hey all, I'm Sheila and live in McMechen (just south of Wheeling). I have 3 kids (4 if you count hubby!) I shop at Kroger mostly for doubling, Walmart, CVS, Rite Aid and Target. My K Mart doesn't participate in the doubles and no other stores near me double other than Kroger (they only do up to a 50 cent Q). So saving money is a mission of finding the right deal at the right time. Would love to find others in the Northern panhandle.
Old 11-05-2011, 08:39 PM

10/19 SS Complete Insert. PM Me For Prices
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!couponaddicted has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonivee View Post
hi i am leshea and i live in huntington born here raised mostly in northern part of ohio but heart was here and i love it here but wish there was more to do with the family other than camden park they are too expensive
omg, I did not even know that Camden Park was still open. Wow, they have been around for a long time!!!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 03:43 PM

Happy

My Mood/Status:
swilliamson79 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Just wanted to stop by and say ! My name is Sarah. I grew up in st. Mary's/Parkersburg area. I current live in Marietta! I am happy to see a couple of locals between the wv n oh forums!
Old 11-08-2011, 09:24 AM

My Mood/Status:
Poisonivee has posted more than 50 good deals
Cashpile

Quote:
Originally Posted by couponaddicted View Post
omg, I did not even know that Camden Park was still open. Wow, they have been around for a long time!!!!!
yeppers they are still open they have tons of $5 coupons at mc donalds around here if you ever go let me know ill send you some coupons if i find them again a way to save some money a couple of hours before its closing time its half off dont know if you knew that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Poisonivee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2011, 08:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
wvmomof3 has posted more than 5 good deals
I'm Starling, I live in Huntington,WV. I used to be a stay at home mom now that my kids are teenagers I decided to go back to school, and I am now going to MU. I can't wait to meet new people and learn how to save more :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to wvmomof3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 01:21 PM

need coupon rehab

My Mood/Status:
AMBERMICH has posted more than 400 great deals!AMBERMICH has posted more than 400 great deals!AMBERMICH has posted more than 400 great deals!AMBERMICH has posted more than 400 great deals!AMBERMICH has posted more than 400 great deals!
i am Amber, i am a mom of 5 kiddos ranging from 16 to 3, i work outside the home as a nurse and i am now addicted to coupons. I am from Charles Town, eastern panhandle...almost as far over in the panhandle as we can get, . I do my shopping at Martin's (giant chain or something), weis's and cvs.... i hope to ad rite aid and walmart to my list soon once i master the others !!
Old 12-02-2011, 11:25 AM

WV Mom of 2 learning to save!!

My Mood/Status:
lisajonathan00 has posted more than 50 good deals
Welcome to all the new members!!
The Following User Says Thank You to lisajonathan00 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 06:03 PM

Hello :)

My Mood/Status:
melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi everyone!! So excited to see this thread and to know that there are so many ppl living in the beautiful state of WV!!!

I am originally from Moorefield, but now live in Keyser. I am a Teacher of the Visually Impaired and Orientation and Mobility Therapist and teach at the WVSDB in Romney.

I havent been on AFC that long, but have learned so much about couponing. Just starting to figure out the CVS thing !

So happy to meet everyone!!
Old 12-15-2011, 12:58 PM

branskipants
Hello

I'm Brandi and I am from Huntington, WV. I am about to have my first child. I'm due in 1 week . I'm still learning alot about couponing so I can save my new family as much as possible. I hope we can get lots of deals going around.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
chadbandk has posted more than 25 good deals
Hello everyone, I'm from the Dunbar/Institute area & I'm looking for ppl to swap coupons with. I mostly shop at Kroger's, Walmart, Kmart-when it doubles, & Dollar General.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:33 PM

Hello :)

My Mood/Status:
melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!melanie26801 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadbandk View Post
Hello everyone, I'm from the Dunbar/Institute area & I'm looking for ppl to swap coupons with. I mostly shop at Kroger's, Walmart, Kmart-when it doubles, & Dollar General.
Hi. I did my O&M internship at Institute at the Rehab center 2 summers ago. We don't have a Kroger here and I loved shopping at Kroger when I was down there. I would love to trade coupons.

I would love to find someone close to me to coupon with--none of my friends really coupon.
Old 01-03-2012, 05:58 PM

anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!anhughes has posted more than 400 great deals!
Hi! I work in Dunbar and would be glad to swap with you. My name is Amy.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:44 PM

Severe Kidney infection and stone YUK

My Mood/Status:
harleysassymom has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi I am Vicky and I am from Huntington. Grew up in the area lived here all my life except for 12 years in Metairie LA I shop at Krogers, Foodland, Foodfair and Target for clearance, WalMart, walgreens, cvs, rite aid depending upon the sales
Old 01-06-2012, 09:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
chadbandk has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleysassymom
Hi I am Vicky and I am from Huntington. Grew up in the area lived here all my life except for 12 years in Metairie LA I shop at Krogers, Foodland, Foodfair and Target for clearance, WalMart, walgreens, cvs, rite aid depending upon the sales
Does Foodfair accept coupons?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:08 PM

stephy0311 has posted more than 5 good deals
Hi all! I'm Stephanie from Inwood WV! I see some of you are also from around here. I'm new to WV as my husband is military and just transferred to the base here in Martinsburg and I'm also new to couponing so if you ladies who live can help id appreciate it! I've started out reading "the lazy couponer" so I know the basics . Also a new mommy to my 6 month old!
The Following User Says Thank You to stephy0311 For This Useful Post:

Tags
introductions, wv deals