Just Wanted To Be The First!

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 07:39 AM
is rollin'
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just wanted to be the first!

to Welcome all my fellow Mountaineers! WV AFC friends lets get our board rocking!

The great deal the kids and I found last night was at the Martinsburg Mall. The used book fair was there and we have been hunting for the Babysitters Club sets for DD#2. She read the few my sister and cousin collected but both have since had daughters and I felt it was best to give those books back. DD#2 mentioned she like to collect the series and keep passing them down and around. I have been searching picking up 1 here and 1 there hard to find since they are OFP... and last night we found 33 at the fair. The lady in charge says will she really read them. I said "Oh My Yes!" most likely 1 a day. She says, "this program is to raise money for children's literacy... stuff this bag for $3" It was one of Kmarts huge bags... So we filled the bag and ask if we could let it at the table so I could get some paperbacks for myself ... by the way 3 for a $1 great price, most are $4 or more a piece now! Well I found 9 books for myself. Went back to pay for everything and she says... that will be $3 please. I said, "Oh don;t forget about this bag of book as well!" She say, "I didn't realize you were going to buy some books too... So just pay for yours and I would be honored to give all these books to your girls. This is the program for the kids and what a better way to see it in action!" WE all said thank you!!! I paid my $3 and dropped several $'s into the donation jar!

So if you are in the Mall area check out the book fair in the old Rex store!

Uses COUPONS to stretch the budget, why pay full price when you could get is discounted or FREE!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sburkhart For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 03-14-2009, 08:18 AM

RE: Just wanted to be the first!

Loves to get people to laugh

rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Thanks, I'll have to go check that out today, Dh says I have too many books now!
The Following User Says Thank You to rntg83 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 08:52 AM

is rollin'
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sburkhart has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hey GAL!
Yep I get the same speech.... but then I tell him he has too many tools and he snickers and walks away! LOL!!!

Uses COUPONS to stretch the budget, why pay full price when you could get is discounted or FREE!!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 02:11 PM

Loves to get people to laugh

rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!rntg83 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
DH didn't say one word when I told him I was going to the book sale. They had a LOT of books, but I only found one that I HAD to have, . I was looking for Debbie Macomber, JA Jance, Mary Higgins Clark and a few others, they had a good many Daniel Steel, but I don't really read her.
The Following User Says Thank You to rntg83 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2009, 07:37 PM

is rollin'
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
3/16 & 3/17 books are marked down
$.10 paperback and $.25 or $.50 for hardback... might go back in to see what I can find?