Name: Bettye Clark

Stores I Shop at: K-Mart-Dollar General

Weekly grocery budget: ?

Number of people in my family: 2

Number of pets: 0

How long have you been couponing?not started yet

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: bargin prices

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):

Hobbies/Interests:flea mkt
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-07-2013, 06:56 PM

RE: Penny dollar general stores

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Bettye! Welcome to AFullCup!

There is so much information to be found here on AFC that you should definitely pace yourself. It can get a bit overwhelming.

Here are some Fantastic Threads that I think may be helpful for you!

Where Do I Begin? ---> Couponing 101

What are ALL these Abbreviations?? ---> AFC Acronyms

The Types of Coupons Available ---> Coupons

How to Find a Coupon ---> Database

Master List of Grocery Stores ---> Supermarkets

Acquiring the Coupons You Need ---> FSOT (For Sale or Trade) Rules/Guidelines

I Can't Figure Something Out! ---> HELP!

Also, it will be helpful to you and other members if you created a 'Wishlist' for yourself but you will need 50 posts to do so. This should be a list of the Coupons you would like to have or are in search of. Whether it be for an everyday item that you will buy no matter what or something that happens to be on sale for the week/month. So head on out there and Post, Post, Post! Ask questions and meet fellow shoppers in your area/common stores.

Lastly, you can use this LINK to get a complete overview of everything AFC has to offer it's Members!

Happy Couponing hun!! I Hope to see you Posting around the Forum!

~~HEATHER~~

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member??? - You can be a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer!

Love AFC? Like Helping Others? Please post in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for more info on becoming part of the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
Old 11-08-2013, 05:43 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Deals by State - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Ask a company to send you coupons. You might get lucky. Learn who to ask in this AFC forum
==> Company Contact Information - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!

I found
at AFC

Old 11-12-2013, 07:35 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!ms_courtney has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC, Bettye! We are glad to have you.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:33 PM

taking a break

My Mood/Status:
vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hello! AFC is a great place with many knowledgeable, helpful people so donít be afraid to ask questions. Anything we can do to help you out just ask! We are so glad you are here!

Check out this link for some great information: Sunday coupon previews (included are the posts "coupon insert schedule' and "when can you toss your inserts")

You will find information on what to do with expired coupons in this post.

If I can be of any help just leave me a message on my profile! vnme99

and Thad (18)
, 6
and 1