falkenburryamber has posted more than 5 good deals
Newbie couponer-MKRMYLOVE'S BUDDY!

Member name: falkenburryamber

Name: amber

Stores I Shop at: Smiths, Winco, wal greens, dollar store,

Weekly grocery budget: 100

Number of people in my family: 5

Number of pets: 1

How long have you been couponing? very first night trying and I tihnk i`ve downloaded and installed more things tonight than in my whole 29 years of life!!!!!!!!! Confusing

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: To learn to get WAY more for my money and stop worrying about how i'm going to get things for the house..food..household...ect.

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site Yes

Hobbies/Interests:

Last edited by mkrmylove; 05-05-2012 at 09:56 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to falkenburryamber For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2012, 12:42 AM

RE: Newbie couponer-MKRMYLOVE'S BUDDY!

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!Jin555 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Its a lot of hard work, conflicts with managers and cashiers, serious commitment.
Pace your self and eventually by next year around this season you will understand couponing. You make couponing your own. The way you organize, process information and deals, along with your social skills dealing is inconveniences, and just how much of your time are you going to put into researching and calculations. Have a buddy system when you first start for support. Don't be afraid to make phone calls to corporates customer service and writing letters to corporate. I will leave you with this, "inch by inch life's a cinch, yard by yard life's hard."
Old 05-05-2012, 08:00 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Yes, you can find great deals on EVERYTHING here!

Want to save money at your grocery store? Just click here and find its name in this list Grocery Stores - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Want to save at a drugstore nearby? Drug Stores - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

How about at a super center? Supercenters - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

We're all here to share what we know and get the most for our money!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:04 AM

"Believe the Impossible"

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Welcome TO AFC!

Amber!

Welcome To AFC! I'm Melissa your AFC Buddy!

I'm here to get you started on your couponing journey.

I'm sure this community and everything you have seen, heard, and experienced thus far might have you a little overwhelmed; but believe me it will get easier.

The key to your personal success is time, patience, and knowledge.

*Don't Forget RIGHT HERE ON AFC we also offer coupon matchups, guides to shopping and other awesome tips.

Here are the links to the stores you frequent most:

Smiths

Winco

Walgreens

Dollar Store

In addition,here are places where you can print IP's (Internet Printables):

Redplum.com
Smartsource.com
Coupons.com
Couponnetwork.com
Coupons.Walmart.com
Coupons.Target.com
Unilver Coupons
Betty Crocker Coupons
Kellogg's Coupons
Everyday Saver
Box Top For Education Coupons (General Mills)
Shortcuts Coupons
Pillsbury Food Coupons

**You can also search for specific coupons here on AFC by using the Coupon Database.

Or find out the newest and latest coupons in the
Current Coupon Thread**

***Don't Forget most manufactures offer coupons on their website so visiting those sites and signing up for their newsletter will allow you to get special deals and other promotions.

Additionally many people also contact manufactures directly for help and tips and ideas on doing that check out our Company Contact Information Thread***

Another helpful bit of information is a list of the Sale Cycles this way you will know when certain items go on sale.

Sale Cycle List (1)

Sale Cycle List (2)

Finally, having an idea of what to stock up on and a great stock up price is essential for any couponer. Even though we all might have our own price at which we will or won't purchase having an idea is always nice.

Stock Up Price List

I hope the information I've provided will be useful and educational to getting you up to speed on couponing.

Good luck and remember I am here to assist you in anyway I can.

Just contact me by clicking my user name MKRMYLOVE.

Melissa
Old 05-05-2012, 05:14 PM

97 Days Until Daytona 500!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here. Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site; it takes time to figure it all out. Here is the link to the acronyms page - Acronyms & Abbreviations- A Full Cup - Coupons This can be found at the bottom of each page of AFC to click on when you need it. You never know when you may need to look up what IVDSO means!

Don't forget to stop by the UT state page to find other others in your area who might have posted local hints and deals as well - Utah Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You may also be interested in checking out the "My Home" area of AFC My Home - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup that has a lot of great tips and ideas for saving money as well.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 10:34 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Here is a link to help you out:
AFC101
Old 05-06-2012, 03:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!celtictrinity has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!

WELCOME TO AFC!

The best piece of advice I can offer is to start slowly and explore the areas of the forum that interest you! Well, that and….don’t worry! We were all newbies once! If you have questions, there are many experienced members more then willing to help!

Most importantly though…HAVE FUN!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryan
Gabi
Arwen
Kendra
Lily
Cassie
Jasmine &
chickens galore! Foster momma to hoards of furbabies!

Trading coupons for coke codes! Please message me to make a trade!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:51 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Deals by State - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons
==> Walgreens - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!

I found
at AFC

Old 05-07-2012, 08:03 AM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi and welcome to AFC! THE best, and most informative, forum on the internet!
Here’s some advice for your couponing journey…

** READ READ READ READ READ READ READ!! And then READ some more! Learn your local store’s coupon policies - GROCERY STORE FORUMS. Print those policies out and keep them with you at all time! You’ll be surprised at how often cashiers and even store managers are unfamiliar with all the intricacies of their own policies!

** Don’t be afraid to ask questions - COUPONING 101!

** START SLOWLY! If you jump in too fast, you’ll get frustrated. PLEASE don’t think that if you don’t build a massive stockpile overnight, that you are a rotten couponer! It takes time and effort! BUT, if you'd like to peek at what your stockpile COULD look like one day, check THESE out!

** Not sure how to begin? Do a David Letterman… Make two TOP TEN LISTS! One for food and one for non-food items that you and your family use on a daily or weekly basis. If your family is a HUGE pasta eater, then noodles and sauce should be on your list. If you have 4 teenage boys, then body wash/soap is a MUST! Walk through your house as you are making your lists. Then, go to the grocery/drug stores WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING! Take along a pad of paper (or 6) and make notes on current prices for those items on your Top Ten lists. Do this once a week for a few months. Start learning the sales cycles. Start learning the fluctuations in prices and soon you will be able to figure out what your stock-up prices should be. Start your stockpile with items your family will use regularly. Nothing worse than staring at a stockpile with a whole bunch of stuff (gotten for free or really cheap) that no one will EVER use!

** Wondering what prices you should aim for when stockpiling? Check out this thread! Stock Up Price List

** Start clipping your coupons! Sign up for a newspaper delivery – this is THE only way to guarantee that you will receive coupons in the papers you buy. Not all newsstand or drug store papers receive inserts as the inserts will always be placed in subscriber papers first. CALL the newspaper first and make sure of which coupon inserts they carry! Ask about special subscriptions – Sunday or weekend only, discounts for multiple Sunday papers, etc. Start asking your friends and family members for their coupons. You’ll be surprised at how many people just toss them in the garbage – YIKES! **Need complete sets of inserts? No problem! Click COMPLETE INSERTS for LOTS of choices!

MOST OF ALL – HAVE FUN! If you ever have any questions you’d rather not ask in the open forums, click JESSIE to ask me directly! Glad you’re here in the AFC family!

(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC Guidelines & TOS- A Full Cup - Coupons

Last edited by sweety33; 05-07-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 AM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 05-09-2012, 08:51 PM

juliper81 has posted more than 5 good deals
Welcome!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hello and Welcome to AFC Glad you found us Here are some helpful links to get you going here on AFC

Where Do You Begin? A Quick Intro To Couponing - Grocery Coupon Blog and AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup and New Members - Please Read to Learn Your Way Around AFC! !!!

If you need help with anything here is my link ( just press my name) MSVIDKILLER13

Again Welcome to AFC

Tags
help i'm confused