Name: albert

Stores I Shop at: holiday park

Weekly grocery budget: 100.00

Number of people in my family: 2

Number of pets:
How long have you been couponing?never

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: deals

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):no

Hobbies/Interest idle wild parks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wildhogs For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:51 PM

RE: mr.

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

wildhogs has posted more than 5 good deals
lets do it
The Following User Says Thank You to wildhogs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 06:13 PM

"Believe the Impossible"
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Welcome TO AFC!

Albert, we are delighted to have you join our Coupon Community.

In an effort to help you successfully navigate this wonderful world of couponing here are a few tips, tools, and suggestions to get you started.

TIPS:

1. Relax - This is suppose to be fun so be sure you are enjoying this experience.

2. Stay Focused- Meaning don't forget what is important which is saving money for you and your family.

3. Get and Stay Organized- This is key to your success you must have an organization system in place or your couponing efforts will be for not.

The first thing I suggest you do is check our AFC 101 there you will find the forum rules and everything to get you up to speed on the do's and don'ts of this community.

AFC TOOLS:

Weekly Grocery Ads

Trading Records

SUGGESTIONS:

If you get stuck check out COUPONING 101. There are so many resources available to help you become a successful Couponer, but you have to learn the basics first.

Need to brush up or learn the Couponing LINGO check out ACRONYMS & ABBREVIATIONS!

Need a coupon don't know where to find it check out AFC Coupon Database.

Also check out the Current Coupons Thread (There you will discover there are more places than just the Sunday Paper to snag coupons)

Wanna find out about deals in your state visit Deals By State

Check out the following threads for general information on grocery and drug store shopping:

General Grocery Store Discussion

General Super Center Discussion

General Drug Store Discussion

Need tips on making the best of what you have check out Frugal Living.

I noticed you have pets be sure to check out the Pet Talk thread.

Do you love FREEBIES? If so check out our Freebies thread.

Don't forget you can snag great coupons with no strings attached from our awesome thread RAOK (Random Acts Of Kindness) be sure to pay it forward when you can.

If you get lost or have questions you can always contact me MKRMYLOVE.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kroger Ad Scan & Match-Ups

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to mkrmylove For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2012, 06:27 PM

taking a break

My Mood/Status:
vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC is a great place with many knowledgeable, helpful people so donít be afraid to ask questions. Anything we can do to help you out just ask! We are so glad you are here!

Here's a great link for you: Sunday coupon previews (included are the posts "coupon insert schedule' and "when can you toss your inserts")
and Thad (18)
, 6
and 1

Old 04-29-2012, 05:13 AM

busy with my baby chicks
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Get to reading in the WalMart forum.

You may also be interested in these great forums:
Hot Deals Forum
AFC's contests & programs

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me anytime (once you have at least 5 posts) or simply leave me a message on my visitor board here.

Great to have you, Albert!!

ďA belief which leaves no place for doubt is not a belief; it is a superstition."
Old 04-29-2012, 06:18 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

Happy Couponing & Rebating!
Old 04-29-2012, 07:03 AM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFullCup Albert!

Lots of good information in all of the above links! Take it slow and Read, Read, Read!

Happy Couponing hun!! I Hope to see you Posting around the Forum!

~~HEATHER~~

Hi! I'm Heather! ... w/ Hubby Dave of 9 yrs & ALL Our Kiddos:
Melissa 24
, Sean 22
, Brendon 18
, Elijah 15
, Khiara 7

, Kabreena 6

, Teigan 1

and SoCo 9

Have you ever considered helping others as a
Volunteer?
Old 04-29-2012, 06:47 PM

Was that a bird or a mosquito?
Cub Foods & Coborn's Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site; it takes time to figure it all out.

You may also be interested in checking out the "My Home" area of AFC My Home - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup that has a lot of great tips and ideas for saving money around your house.
Forums

Old 04-30-2012, 05:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!

wife
and mom

Old 04-30-2012, 07:10 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Deals by State - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!

I found
at AFC

Old 05-01-2012, 05:17 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 AM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on