Member name: missourimom31

Name: Paula

Stores I Shop at: Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Price Cutter

Weekly grocery budget: 100.00 at the moment trying to lower

Number of people in my family: 3

Number of pets: 2

How long have you been couponing? 3 months kinda

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: To learn how to coupon better. Save more money.

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):yes

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Crafts, Couponing

Last edited by MommaOf2Many; 04-13-2012 at 08:33 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missourimom31 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-13-2012, 08:35 PM

RE: New to AFC and kinda new to couponing *~*MommaOf2Many's Buddy*~*

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Paula! Welcome to AFullCup!

There is so much information to be found here on AFC that you should definitely pace yourself! It can get a bit overwhelming. If you ever need help (no question is ever silly when it comes to saving money!) please feel free to contact me here. I will try my best to help in any way I can!

First of all, it will be helpful to you and other members if you created a 'Wishlist' for yourself. This should be a list of the Coupons you would like to have or are in search of. Whether it be for an everyday item that you will buy no matter what or something that happens to be on sale for the week/month.

You can find information on the stores you mentioned you shop at using the following links:
---> Walgreens <---
---> Walmart <---
---> Price Chopper <---

Here are some other Fantastic Threads that I think may be helpful for you!

Where Do I Begin? ---> Couponing 101

What are ALL these Abbreviations?? ---> AFC Acronyms

The Types of Coupons Available ---> Coupons

How to Find a Coupon ---> Database

Master List of Grocery Stores ---> Supermarkets

Acquiring the Coupons You Need ---> FSOT (For Sale or Trade)

I Can't Figure Something Out! ---> HELP!

Lastly, you can use this LINK to get a complete overview of everything AFC has to offer it's Members!

Happy Couponing hun!! I Hope to see you Posting around the Forum!

~~HEATHER~~

Have you ever considered being a
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Volunteer?

Love AFC? Like Helping Others? Please post in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

Old 04-13-2012, 08:47 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

How To Print Coupons From The Coupon Database

How To Become A Supporting Member

Last edited by iluvadoption; 04-25-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:30 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

Happy Couponing & Rebating!
Old 04-14-2012, 07:23 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!lia440 has posted more than 300 great deals!

wife
and mom

Old 04-14-2012, 02:25 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

So great to have you here at AFC, Paula!

Old 04-15-2012, 02:22 PM

"Believe the Impossible"
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Welcome To AFC

Paula,

Our Welcome Wagon has provided you with an array of wonderful informational links and advice.

Be sure to check out some other "FUN" threads.

Such as, Live Auctions, Freebies, and Chit Chat.

If you get lost or have questions you can always contact me MKRMYLOVE.

Kroger Ad Scan

Old 04-16-2012, 05:34 AM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:51 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Here are some links to help you out:
Stock Up Price List
Toilet Paper Information

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
Old 04-17-2012, 04:53 PM

taking a break

My Mood/Status:
vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC is a great place with many knowledgeable, helpful people so donít be afraid to ask questions. Anything we can do to help you out just ask! We are so glad you are here!

Here's a great link for you: Sunday coupon previews (included are the posts "coupon insert schedule' and "when can you toss your inserts")
and Thad (18)
, 6
and 1

Old 04-22-2012, 04:18 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Paris_London_France has posted more than 25 good deals
welcome!!!!