Name: irina

Stores I Shop at: walmart, target

Weekly grocery budget: 150.00

Number of people in my family: 4

Number of pets: 1

How long have you been couponing? 2months

Favorite Coupon of all time: tide

What I hope to get from AFC: coupons

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):no

Hobbies/Interests: housewife
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to irina4328 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:57 AM

RE: sweeper vac

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Need help with couponing, technical issues, or navigating the site? Ask here!

Cry For Help

Guide For Using The Cry For Help Forums

If you want to familiarize yourself with the acronyms and abbreviations commonly used on the AFC website, here is a link that you will find helpful!.

Acronyms

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

Grocery Stores

Supercenters

Drug Stores

All Other Stores

If you have any questions, or if there is anything that I can do to help you get acclimated to AFC, click on this link and post a message on my visitor board!

iluvadoption

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 09:00 AM

taking a break

My Mood/Status:
vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC is a great place with many knowledgeable, helpful people so donít be afraid to ask questions. Anything we can do to help you out just ask! We are so glad you are here!

Here's a great link for you: Sunday coupon previews (included are the posts "coupon insert schedule' and "when can you toss your inserts")
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Thad (18)
, 6
and 1

The Following User Says Thank You to vnme99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 09:17 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

Happy Couponing & Rebating!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Always Clipping, Clipping, Clipping!!
AFC Moderator =o)

My Mood/Status:
MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!MommaOf2Many has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFullCup Irina!

Lots of good information in all of the above links! Take it slow and Read, Read, Read!

Happy Couponing hun!! I Hope to see you Posting around the Forum!

~~HEATHER~~

Are you an Active, Deal Sharing Member??? - You can be a
Volunteer!

Love AFC? Like Helping Others? Please post in
for more info on becoming part of the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

Hi! I'm Heather! ... and these are my Kiddos:
Elijah 16
, Khiara 8
, Kabreena 6
, Teigan 1
and SoCo 9
The Following User Says Thank You to MommaOf2Many For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2012, 06:25 PM

Matt Kenseth - my new favorite driver!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site, as with everything, it takes time to figure it all out. Here is the link to the acronyms page - Acronyms & Abbreviations- A Full Cup - Coupons This can be found at the bottom of each page of AFC to click on when you need it. You never know when you may need to look up what IVDSO means!

You may also be interested in checking out the newly re-designed "My Home" area of AFC My Home - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup that has a lot of great tips and ideas for saving money around your house.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 06:09 AM

Come here Spring

My Mood/Status:
isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!isavealot5 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Learn more about this wonderful site: AFC 101

Become a
(FL) here at A Full Cup, see
for details
The Following User Says Thank You to isavealot5 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:00 AM

Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
welcome!
Just a few helpful hints to remember:

Read, read, read! Just like in school, many times the answers are right there in front of us

Ask questions! We've all been new at one point in time....someone will have the answer for you!

Be patient! It takes time to get the hang of it all and to build a stockpile. It doesn't happen overnight.

Know that there are deals you will miss, and life goes on! Another deal is just around the corner. Don't beat yourself up over a missed deal!

Forgive your mistakes! Forgetting to use an ECB, RR or coupon, as well as accidental incorrect coupon usage happens. As time goes on it gets easier!
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 05:49 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Deals by State - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons
==> Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!

I found
at AFC

The Following User Says Thank You to CMmem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi Irina! Don't forget to check out our Facebook page HERE (just click on the underlined words and you'll be redirected to that forum. There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free message me HERE on my page. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 04-05-2012, 12:20 PM

"Believe the Impossible"

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome TO AFC!

Irina,

Our Welcome Wagon has provided you with an array of wonderful informational links and advice.

Be sure to check out some other "FUN" threads.

Such as, Live Auctions, Freebies, and Chit Chat.

If you get lost or have questions you can always contact me MKRMYLOVE.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:28 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts