New Here And Moving Around Saginaw, MI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 11:52 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

altri23 has posted more than 1 good deal
Smile New here and moving around Saginaw, MI

Member name: altri23

Name:

Location: Hastings, MI but moving to within 30 miles of Saginaw, MI soon.

Stores I Shop at: Meijer, Health Food stores, Spartan Stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Save a lot, JCPenney, Sears, Amazon.com, glutenfreely(gm website).

Weekly grocery budget: Its varying, but like to keep it at $140 or less, I used to buy under $80 a week, but a gluten free diet per doctors orders changed that.

Number of people in my family: 4. Note: 2 are hungry teenagers that eat me out of house and home.

Number of pets: 4, I buy Diamond naturals cat food. If you know where I can get coupons for these let me know if they ever have any in Michigan.

How long have you been couponing? 5 years

Favorite Coupon of all time: mainly gluten free product coupons, they make my day!

What I hope to get from AFC: tips, healthy foods coupons, find good savings at stores on sales with foods I can eat. Maybe tips on any good health food stores around Saginaw, MI when I move.

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):

Hobbies/Interests: Gardening, reading, baking and testing gluten free products if I have time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to altri23 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-09-2012, 12:07 PM

RE: New here and moving around Saginaw, MI

I try to be the person my dog thinks I am.
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi! Here are some forums I hope you find useful:

Printable Coupons - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup If you have a printer, this may be a good place to find gluten-free, healthy food coupons. And maybe the Diamond cat food coupons too.

Target - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
The Following User Says Thank You to lms28023 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 04:07 PM

altri23 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thanks!
Old 03-09-2012, 04:39 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Need help with couponing, technical issues, or navigating the site? Ask here!

Cry For Help

Guide For Using The Cry For Help Forums

If you want to familiarize yourself with the acronyms and abbreviations commonly used on the AFC website, here is a link that you will find helpful!.

Acronyms

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

Grocery Stores

Supercenters

Drug Stores

All Other Stores

If you have any questions, or if there is anything that I can do to help you get acclimated to AFC, click on this link and post a message on my visitor board!

iluvadoption

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 05:09 PM

My Mood/Status:
msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hello and Welcome to AFC So glad you found us Here are few links to help you along

Where Do You Begin? A Quick Intro To Couponing - Grocery Coupon Blog and AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup and New Members - Please Read to Learn Your Way Around AFC! !!!

If you need help with anything here is my link ( just press my name) MSVIDKILLER13

Again Welcome to AFC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to msvidkiller13 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2012, 06:15 PM

Matt Kenseth - my new favorite driver!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site, as with everything, it takes time to figure it all out.

There are probably some posts in the restricted diet forum that might help with finding gluten free food coupons - Restricted Diet Couponing - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Don't forget to stop by the MI state page to find other others in your area who might have posted local hints and deals as well - Michigan Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 08:41 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Since you like to read, check out the Entertainment forum to see what other members are reading.

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadasmom For This Useful Post:
Old 03-12-2012, 04:22 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

Happy Couponing & Rebating!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:51 PM

"Believe the Impossible"
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Welcome TO AFC!

Our Welcome Wagon has provided you with an array of wonderful informational links and advice.

Be sure to check out some other "FUN" threads.

Such as, Live Auctions, Freebies, and Chit Chat.

If you get lost or have questions you can always contact me MKRMYLOVE.

Kroger Ad Scan