Member name: Good4Moms

Name: Laura Baker

Stores I Shop at: Publix, Kroger, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, & Rite Aid

Weekly grocery budget: $100

Number of people in my family: 7

Number of pets: 1

How long have you been couponing? a couple of months

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: Save large sums of money each week and pay off all our debt, and help others along the way.

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No): yes

Hobbies/Interests:

Last edited by Susuz; 02-04-2012 at 05:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Good4Moms For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:37 PM

RE: Getting to know You -Susuz Buddy-

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Click here to learn your way around AFC.

Click here to read Where Do You Begin? My intro to couponing written by one of our moderators.

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Positive Thoughts
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jadasmom For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 05:47 PM

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hello, I am your official AFC Buddy! Welcome to AFC! I will send you a visitor message and a pm, you won't be able to PM though until you have a few more posts.

I am here if you need any help or have any questions...

I am so far behind I think I'm First!
The Following User Says Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2012, 06:22 PM

Was that a bird or a mosquito?
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site, as with everything, it takes time to figure everything out. And even after couponing for twenty years, I still don't have it all figured out! Here is the link to the acronyms page - Acronyms & Abbreviations- A Full Cup - Coupons This can be found at the bottom of each page of AFC to click on when you need it. You never know when you may need to look up what IVDSO means!

Don't forget to stop by the GA state page to find other others in your area who might have posted local hints and deals as well - Georgia Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 07:16 AM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi! You have definitely come to the right place to up your couponing game. A couple of good places to start is "Acronyms and Terms used here" at the bottom left of this page so you can figure out our lingo and what the heck we're talking about. Click HERE AFC 101 for our rules. There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free message me HERE on my page. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 02-05-2012, 12:52 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Deals by State - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons

The best way to get good deals is to start with the store flyers (& forums) looking at what is on sale. Make a list of what you'll use; then find coupons to pair with the sale items. The very best deals come when there is a sale, a store coupon and also a manufacturers coupon. Ask your store if they will allow both a store coupon & a manufacturers coupon on a single purchase; many do.

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!
for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

I found
at AFC

Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
WELCOME TO AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

May you always be blessed with ample coupons, great deals, and courteous, efficient cashiers!
Old 02-05-2012, 07:14 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Are you In a hurry, but still want to check out the hottest deals on the web? If so, visit this forum!

AFC's Hot Deals

Do you want a sneak peak at the upcoming coupon inserts? If the answer is yes, then visit this forum!

Sunday Coupon Previews
Old 02-06-2012, 09:03 AM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!

Tags
big family, debtbusters, free stuff, sugar free, weight loss