New 2 A Full Cup

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2012, 10:05 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

A Frugal Momma has posted more than 1 good deal
Dance New 2 A Full Cup

Member name: A Frugal Momma

Name:

Stores I Shop at: Dahls, HyVee, Fareway, WalMart, Target, etc.

Weekly grocery budget: $75-100

Number of people in my family: 5

Number of pets: LOTS

How long have you been couponing? a few months

Favorite Coupon of all time: Free items!

What I hope to get from AFC: Coupons & tips

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No): no

Hobbies/Interests: Canning, Scouts, Cooking, Couponing
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A Frugal Momma For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:42 AM

RE: New 2 A Full Cup

2014 YTD Savings: $4800
My Mood/Status:
momofjunebugs has posted more than 300 great deals!momofjunebugs has posted more than 300 great deals!momofjunebugs has posted more than 300 great deals!momofjunebugs has posted more than 300 great deals!
Old 01-17-2012, 10:45 AM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Need help with couponing, technical issues, or navigating the site? Ask here!

Cry For Help

Guide For Using The Cry For Help Forums

If you want to familiarize yourself with the acronyms and abbreviations commonly used on the AFC website, here is a link that you will find helpful!.

Acronyms

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

Grocery Stores

Supercenters

Drug Stores

All Other Stores

If you have any questions, or if there is anything that I can do to help you get acclimated to AFC, click on this link and post a message on my visitor board!

iluvadoption
Old 01-17-2012, 10:48 AM

Ready for new beginnings!

My Mood/Status:
Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!

My advice for new couponers is to take it slow and do your research or it can get overwhelming. If you ever need help don't hesitate to ask.

Here are some great links to help get you started here!
AFC 101
Couponing 101

Just remember the more knowledge you have the easier it will be! Once again Welcome to AFC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come check out the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-17-2012, 11:54 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
WELCOME TO AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

May you always be blessed with ample coupons, great deals, and courteous, efficient cashiers!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:36 PM

taking a break

My Mood/Status:
vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!vnme99 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC is a great place with many knowledgeable, helpful people so donít be afraid to ask questions. Anything we can do to help you out just ask! We are so glad you are here

and Thad (18)
, 6
and 1

Old 01-19-2012, 09:41 AM

mothering a next gen couponer-she's 2

My Mood/Status:
pickychicmom has posted more than 100 good deals!pickychicmom has posted more than 100 good deals!
Welcome, Frugal mama. I hope you love using AFC! I am always in RiteAid but hope to see you around! XOXO

Couponing, blogging, youtubeing, social networking mommy of 1 artistic daughter

& 2
Old 01-19-2012, 10:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!robincabrini has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome to AFC! You are going to love it! It's my go to site every day when I turn on my computer. So glad you found it. If you want to ask me any questions, just click on my name and click on send a private message and it will get to me! Have fun!

Here are some other helpful links!

How to make a wishlist http://www.afullcup.com/forums/wishl...your-name.html

Freebies - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup To find out about great freebies!

Acronyms & Abbreviations- A Full Cup - Coupons To find out what all of the acronyms you see on the threads mean

My personal favorite is the coupon data base, it is my go to link when I'm trying to find out where I can get coupons for a particular product. Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons

Also- just to let you know, in order to send someone a private message (PM) you must have posted 5 posts. So adding your own thoughts or asking a question here or there on topics of interest to you help in that area.

You will also definitely want to read the following information in this link, it will help you out so much when trying to figure out everything that AFC has to offer. New Members - Please Read to Learn Your Way Around AFC!

Here is a link to the Rite Aid forums- Rite Aid - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

If you also shop at Walgreens- here's a link to the Walgreens forum-- Walgreens - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Walmart forum--
Walmart- Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Kmart- K-mart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Target- Target - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

I will mail PIF's and RAOK's on Fridays, if you need it sooner, let me know!

SAHM
married to DH
17 years 3 kids Sofia
12yrs, Camilla
9 yrs. Luca
4 yrs. old, and our 2 crazy

Old 01-19-2012, 11:12 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:54 AM

97 Days Until Daytona 500!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC from across the border! I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site, as with everything, it takes time to figure everything out. Don't forget to stop by the Iowa state page to introduce yourself to other Iowans and see if there are others in your area who might have local hints for you as well - Iowa Deals - Iowa Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

Old 01-20-2012, 07:56 AM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Old 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM

PLEASE SEE MY VISITOR MESSAGES!!!
Why do PIF's have to be soo ADDICTIVE???

My Mood/Status:
Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jennah73 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!

Welcome to AFC!!! If you have any questions please feel free to ask anyone that has the Welcome Wagon Bling by their name. Anyone and everyone will be glad to help you in anyway that they are able to. You can reach me HERE.

Here is a couple of links you might be interested in:

Completely Free! - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Couponing 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

from Jennah73 !!!!!

Jennifer, wife to a wonderful man
Bruce, mother to William
6yrs old, Ashleigh
15yrs old, Jessica
18yrs old, and step-daughter Shannon
15yrs old, and Tinkerbell
(8yr old Cha-weinie)
Old 01-21-2012, 07:55 PM

"Believe the Impossible"

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi Welcome TO AFC!

Our Welcome Wagon has provided you with an array of wonderful informational links and advice.

Be sure to check out some other "FUN" threads.

Such as, Live Auctions, Freebies, and Chit Chat.

If you get lost or have questions you can always contact me MKRMYLOVE.