Name: Arthur B. Fenn

Stores I Shop at: Shop Rite, Stop&Shop,Walgreen,CVS,RiteAid,Price Choppers

Weekly grocery budget: $125.00

Number of people in my family:2

Number of pet: 0

How long have you been couponing?

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC:

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):

Hobbies/Interests:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irontooth52 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-30-2011, 03:26 PM

RE: irontooth ~ Siriradha's Buddy

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Irontooth52 has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irontooth52 View Post
Member name: Irontooth52

Name: Arthur B. Fenn

Stores I Shop at: Shop Rite, Stop&Shop,Walgreen,CVS,RiteAid,Price Choppers

Weekly grocery budget: $125.00

Number of people in my family:2

Number of pet: 0

How long have you been couponing?# years

Favorite Coupon of all time: Can't recall

What I hope to get from AFC: Good advice

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No):Yes

Hobbies/Interests:
Biking,Gardening ,Reading and Cooking
The Following User Says Thank You to Irontooth52 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 03:28 PM

Irontooth52 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thanks for letting me join this group, I hope I can learn something.
The Following User Says Thank You to Irontooth52 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 03:36 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Need help with couponing, technical issues, or navigating the site? Ask here!

Cry For Help

Guide For Using The Cry For Help Forums

If you want to familiarize yourself with the acronyms and abbreviations commonly used on the AFC website, here is a link that you will find helpful!.

Acronyms

Here are some additional links that you might find helpful!

Grocery Stores

Supercenters

Drug Stores

All Other Stores

If you have any questions, or if there is anything that I can do to help you get acclimated to AFC, click on this link and post a message on my visitor board!

iluvadoption
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvadoption For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2011, 04:26 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi Arthur! You have definitely come to the right place to find resources to save money. Here's an informative post "Where do you begin, my intro to couponing" (just click on the underlined words). There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free message me HERE on my page. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and artistic & talented DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 11-30-2011, 06:42 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

So glad you joined AFC!

I like to read too. Here is the link to our Reading Room.

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
Old 11-30-2011, 07:16 PM

My Mood/Status:
tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!

You have joined an amazing site. There are so many friendly people who are willing to help if needed. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Have Fun and welcome to the AFC family!!

AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Couponing 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Old 12-01-2011, 06:21 AM

May my love be louder than the words I speak
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!richiesbaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!

Just wanted to personally welcome you to AFC

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask away!
One of the best tools I personally have found is just read everything! I spent the first week or two just reading the forums and learning what was what. Check out the Blogs, New posts, the Hot posts and Today's posts found in the "Blog and forum links" above... One of my favorites to check out daily is here... FREE STUFF!

On a side note in order to send someone a private message (PM) you must have posted 5 posts. So adding your own thoughts or asking a question here or there on topics of interest to you help in that area.

Happy Couponing! And Welcome to the world of saving $ even in times like these!
Old 12-01-2011, 08:16 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
WELCOME TO AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

May you always be blessed with ample coupons, great deals, and courteous, efficient cashiers!
Old 12-01-2011, 08:23 AM

Back in Action!

My Mood/Status:
QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!QClippinMama has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!

This thread explains everything you need to know to get started! Getting Started
If you want to hop on a train and swap coupons with other AFC users, here is the Trains Thread: Allll Aboard!
I’m glad you have joined us here @ A Full Cup, hope to see you around!!
& 5yr DD {Kylee}
*~
Old 12-01-2011, 08:41 AM

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!

Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

Some AFC state forums have active discussions of deals.
Find your state forum here ==> Connecticut Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons
Walmart==> Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Stop & Shop ==> Giant Food/Stop & Shop - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
ShopRite ==> Shoprite - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Walgreen's ==> Walgreens - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.
to AFC!
for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon team!

I found
at AFC

Old 12-01-2011, 12:48 PM

Surviving life w/3 Teens
Melinda & Mickey!!!!

My Mood/Status:
ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!ncmonster78 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Just stopping by to say

Check out below for new hot deals

Hot Deals - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Old 12-01-2011, 02:17 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!SavvySaver28 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Welcome!!
Old 12-02-2011, 06:44 AM

Was that a bird or a mosquito?
Cub Foods & Coborn's Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
to AFC, I hope you find a lot of great deals here.
Don't worry if you don't catch on to everything right away on this site, as with everything, it takes time to figure everything out. And even after couponing for twenty years, I still don't have it all figured out!
Forums

Do You Love AFC & like helping others? Please post in
for more info and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!