Old 11-28-2011, 06:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Trishala has posted more than 10 good deals
Hi New Member

Member name: Trishala

Name: Trish

Stores I Shop at: Shoprite, CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid,

Weekly grocery budget: Not a whole lot at the moment, since I'm unemployed right now, but coupons help!

Number of people in my family: 2 - Just me and my husband for now.

Number of pets: Technically 29...3 fish, and 26 Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches...creepy, I know, but a friend gave me 6 for my birthday...felt bad saying no, then they had babies...anyone interested? They're great for classroom pets (also as food for other pets, but don't tell me if you're going to use them for that!)

How long have you been couponing? Started off about a year ago, and I'm getting pretty good...averaging about 50% off most of my grocery trips...but always looking for better ways to organize!

Favorite Coupon of all time: Birdseye steamfresh veggies...got 19 free bags out of that one!

What I hope to get from AFC: Hopefully I'll meet people nearby to trade coupons with (I have a "connection" at a local store, so I get LOTS of Sunday Smart Source inserts)...maybe I can also meet some other "crazy coupon people" (my husband calls me the crazy coupon lady), so I don't feel like the only nutty one!

I would like to have an experienced AFCer/couponer contact me to show me around the site (Yes/No): No thanks, I'll probably just ask any questions as I explore.

Hobbies/Interests: Jewelry Making, DIY home projects, live music, camping, etc...
The Following User Says Thank You to Trishala For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-28-2011, 06:59 PM

RE: New Member

My Mood/Status:
So now I just need to get up to 15 posts so I can add all the coupons I have.
Old 11-28-2011, 06:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
And I have A LOT
Old 11-28-2011, 07:04 PM

My Mood/Status:
But this might take a while....
Old 11-28-2011, 07:05 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

There's a couple ways you can obtain coupons here:

1. Find and print coupons from our database (click HERE for a tutorial
3. Trade them in our For Sale or Trade (FSOT) forum HERE
4. You can join a coupon train HERE .

Please make sure to read all the rules on AFC 101 HERE second post and all the threads at the top of the forums marked "sticky" BEFORE you start trading. To read a post on other ways to obtain more coupons click HERE. There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free message me HERE on my page. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and artistic & talented DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
The Following User Says Thank You to Melanievcb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 07:21 PM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
WELCOME TO AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who have the forms you want.

May you always be blessed with ample coupons, great deals, and courteous, efficient cashiers!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
Melanie - ALL the stickies on ALL the forums? That sounds like it might take some time! My husband is just gonna love me spending even more time with the whole couponing thing, , but he doesn't complain when I come home with twice the groceries for half the price! Thanks!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
siririradah - I always end up forgetting the rebates until it's too late! Maybe this site will help me out with that a little! Thanks!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
Almost there....4 more posts to go after this!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
Maybe I'll just post one more time here...
Old 11-28-2011, 07:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
ok, just one more
Old 11-28-2011, 07:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
So I'm guessing you also need 15 posts to join a coupon train?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:08 PM

My Mood/Status:
Finally did it!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:22 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Be sure to check out our Freebies Forum here.

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadasmom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:23 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Be sure to check out our Freebies Forum here.

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jadasmom For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:30 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishala View Post
Melanie - ALL the stickies on ALL the forums? That sounds like it might take some time! My husband is just gonna love me spending even more time with the whole couponing thing, , but he doesn't complain when I come home with twice the groceries for half the price! Thanks!

That's why you should take it slow and focus on mastering one store at a time so you don't get burnt out. Think of it this way, the time you spend on being a good couponing student now will pay off in the end in cash! Pretty soon you'll be finding some mm (money makers). I know you're DH (dear husband) can't argue with that.
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
The Following User Says Thank You to Melanievcb For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Well, I'm really glad that I finally took the time to go through this site...had it bookmarked for a while, but never really looked at it! I definitely have come close to burnout, but as I learn more I'm feeling more confident about the whole thing. I've been saving about half on groceries for the past few months, which is great. The biggest issue I have is finding a way to organize all of my coupons that aren't from regular sunday inserts. Does anyone know of a site that offers a database where you can print out a list of your coupons (ones that you don't want to trade or sell)?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:47 PM

TGIF

My Mood/Status:
TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Tami

Mom to Baby
, Zowie
Penny
and Izzie, aka Stinky
The Following User Says Thank You to TamayraS For This Useful Post: