Thank You Any couponers in Olympia, Wa?

Member name: karenvelderrain

Name: Karen

Stores I Shop at: Winco, Walmart, Albertsons, Grocery outlet

Weekly grocery budget: 100.00

Number of people in my family: 5

Number of pets: 0

Years Couponing/Refunding: Brand new, never have
My husband and I would love to begin couponing and would love to meet with people to find out how to do it! We are in a ministry that supplies food and clothingto homeless people in Olympia, and would love to donate to them as well as feed our family. Can you teach us?

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC:

Hobbies/Interests:
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karenvelderrain For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-02-2011, 12:17 PM

RE: Any couponers in Olympia, Wa?

Goonies never say die...

My Mood/Status:
lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!

You’ve found the best place around for anything coupon related! Here are some great places to start learning about our site:
A Full Cup 101
You can start learning all about couponing right here:
Couponing 101
And next you’ll need to know about:
Stockpiling 101
Here is where you can ask all your burning questions:
Cry For Help
Here is where you can learn the lingo:
Acronyms
Many of you are interested in trading; this is where to start:
Trading 101
There are also those of you who are interested in riding trains - look here:
Coupon Trains

Please remember that couponing is a privilege and a blessing. Please be ethical and polite and do your part to give couponers a good name!

This is a very friendly place with plenty of people who want to help you learn!
Have fun!
Old 07-02-2011, 05:37 PM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier:

If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. To get a handle on the basics please read my beginners post here, and it can also be found in the Couponing 101 section. If you are specifically on the hunt for printable coupons check out this printables area. We aren't only about coupons here - come and play around in daily stop for chit chat and fun conversations.

Remember Couponing is a marathon not a sprint. Extreme is on TV, not in reality. Take your time, have patience, and read. Don't expect miracles the first day. Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:45 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
and to AFC Hope you enjoy savings Here are a few links to help you along Where Do You Begin? A Quick Intro To Couponing - Grocery Coupon Blog and AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup and New Members - Please Read to Learn Your Way Around AFC!. Again Welcome to AFC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:55 PM

norris310
couponer

i dont know if this will get to you cause its been a year. anyways i live in elma but shop in oly i would love to coupon with you
Old 05-29-2012, 05:20 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Jadasmom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Here are some links to help you out:
Hot Deals
Stock Up Price List

Come join us in the Food Lion Forum

Positive Thoughts
Old 05-30-2012, 07:24 AM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!

Be sure to check out all the great rebates people share here also. Sometimes you can find offers for things you already buy, then all you have to do is follow the directions on the forms, invest a stamp in mailing them off, and wait for your money to come rolling back to you.

You can find descriptions of current offers here Mail In Offers-Forms - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Then, check http://www.afullcup.com/forums/forms-rebates/ for people who are trading forms you can’t find in your area or online.

Happy Couponing & Rebating!
Old 05-30-2012, 04:34 PM

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

You have come to the most amazing couponing site out there. Not only can you find hot deals and unadvertised sales but you have found a community of couponners who are supportive and are willing to teach you the ropes on maximizing your savings. We're not all about couponning either, we have other forums that make us a well rounded site. Check out "My Home" (recipes, crafts, parenting, etc), "Chit Chat" (exercise, entertainment, going green, etc.) and for inspiration "Congrats and Support" (just click on the underlined words).

There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free message me HERE on my page. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
and artistic & talented DD
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 05-31-2012, 10:48 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC Guidelines & TOS- A Full Cup - Coupons
Old 06-03-2012, 10:10 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Great to have you, Karen!
Old 06-26-2012, 10:18 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!sweety33 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!

Extreme Couponing – What They Don’t Show or Tell You! - Grocery Coupon Blog

Acronyms & Abbreviations
Acronyms & Abbreviations- A Full Cup - Coupons

Grocery store forums
Grocery Stores - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Drug store forums
Drug Stores - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

If u need help pls feel free to pm me...
Old 06-27-2012, 12:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Heather33094 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!