Long Time Listener . . .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2011, 11:11 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

LorrieBee has posted more than 5 good deals
Long Time Listener . . .

Hey guys, I've been getting deals off of AFC for a while now, decided to start contributing as well. Hello world!

-Lorrie
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-23-2011, 12:12 PM

RE: Long Time Listener . . .

lovin AFC
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier:

If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. If you are still stuck on exactly how to start this process of successful couponing check out my beginners post here, and it can also be found in the Couponing 101 section. If you are specifically on the hunt for printable coupons check out this printables area. We aren't only about coupons here - come and play around in daily stop for chit chat and such.

Remember Couponing is a marathon not a sprint. Take your time, have patience and read. Don't expect miracles the first day. Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.