Anyone Here From Southeast Mo??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 06:25 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Whittnie
Anyone here from southeast mo??

Just wondering if anyone lived here close to me, I live around poplar bluff mo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Whittnie For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-21-2011, 06:44 AM

RE: Anyone here from southeast mo??

Jesus I trust in you

My Mood/Status:
atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi! On the bottom right, you will see Forum Jump. In Forums in the drop down menu, you will see New to A Full Cup with 3 subdivisions: the Welcome Mat, AFC 101 and Couponing 101. The Welcome Mat has a great sticky for newbies that is helpful in learning your way around AFC. You may find AFC 101 and Couponing 101 helpful. They are great places to post your questions and learn by reading questions posted by others. AFC 101 has two helpful stickies at the top of the page on starting new threads and printing from the coupon database. Couponing 101 has a sticky "Savvy Couponing for Beginners" at the top of the page that has alot of tips for beginners. Or you can go directly to The Front Door for the same links. Or click on the word "Forum" in the blue line at the top of the page - New to A Full Cup will be the top section.

In the Forum Jump and/or Forum, under Drug Stores and Grocery Stores, you should find the stores where you shop. Another helpful tip: way down at the bottom of the page on the left, there is a link called Acronyms and Terms. This link is always handy when you don't understand the letters that are being used as a substitute for an entire word or words.

You might also be interested in reading: Extreme Couponing What They Don't Show or Tell you OR the links in the ten steps of a past contest - Learn A Fullcup in 10 Steps.

To join a train that is accepting riders or to post that you would like to join a train go to the Coupon Train forum.

To print a coupon go to Printable coupons . Under description enter the coupon that you are looking for and click submit. In the search results, click the description of the coupon(s) that you want to print. In the popup, click the printer icon.

I thought you would like to know that you can also thank someone by clicking on the blue rectangle with the word "thanks" at the bottom of a post (on the right) when you liked a post or found it helpful. And if you would like to reply to an individual's post, you click quote under their post.

to AFC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Send PM for a Wishlist trade.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:42 AM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier:

If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. If you are still stuck on exactly how to start this process of successful couponing check out my beginners post here, and it can also be found in the Couponing 101 section. If you are specifically on the hunt for printable coupons check out this printables area. We aren't only about coupons here - come and play around in daily stop for chit chat and such.

Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:41 PM

msmariem has posted more than 1 good deal
I am from over at Cape Girardeau Mo. What papers are you getting over there with the inserts in them? I get the St Louis Post Dispatch. How is it going? What stores do you have over there? Some over here are not coupon friendly. What about yours? Good to have someone close.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:38 PM

HisArmywife has posted more than 200 great deals!HisArmywife has posted more than 200 great deals!HisArmywife has posted more than 200 great deals!
we used to live at fort leonard wood, mo
Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 PM

My Mood/Status:
amcgowan has posted more than 200 great deals!amcgowan has posted more than 200 great deals!amcgowan has posted more than 200 great deals!
I also live near poplar bluff, mo.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:14 PM

Goonies never say die...

My Mood/Status:
lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!

You’ve found the best place around for anything coupon related! Here are some great places to start learning about our site:
A Full Cup 101
You can start learning all about couponing right here:
Couponing 101
And next you’ll need to know about:
Stockpiling 101
Here is where you can ask all your burning questions:
Cry For Help
This is a very friendly place with plenty of people who want to help you learn! Have fun!
Old 06-30-2011, 08:54 PM

tiredandhappymomof3
I am!

I am from Kennett, so I understand not having many stores to work with! I would love some more matchups from Harp's and our Town and Country grocery stores. This site has proven to be very helpful, though. Glad I found it! I'm having to have someone from Malden bring me the Post Dispatch, as it is not delivered here to Kennett. I've only been couponing about three weeks, but am getting addicted!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:15 AM

My Mood/Status:
msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!msvidkiller13 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
and to AFC Hope you enjoy savings Here are a few links to help you along Where Do You Begin? A Quick Intro To Couponing - Grocery Coupon Blog and AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup and New Members - Please Read to Learn Your Way Around AFC!. Again Welcome to AFC