Member name: cynchain

Name: Cyndi

Stores I Shop at: smiths & Albertsons

Weekly grocery budget: its different week by week

Number of people in my family: 2

Number of pets: 2

Years Couponing/Refunding: few months

Favorite Coupon of all time: Alberston's double and triple coupons

What I hope to get from AFC: I want to learn how I can take 100 dollars of food stuff and do coupons to get it for under 5 dollars!

Hobbies/Interests: coupons are my new hobby and I love doing it
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cynchain For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-20-2011, 03:11 AM

RE: Coupon'er in albuquerque, NM

Still love my job! ;)

My Mood/Status:
cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!cpht has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cyndi,
to AFC! Here are a couple of links to help you with AFC and couponing in general:

AFC 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
Couponing 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

You may also want to check out:
Stockpiling 101 - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Don't be afraid to ask questions! There are lots of great people here anxious to help.

Have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm Jennifer Happy Working Homemaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married to DH
Homeschooling Mom to DD
and to furbaby Princeton
Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier:

If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. If you are still stuck on exactly how to start this process of successful couponing check out my beginners post here, and it can also be found in the Couponing 101 section. If you are specifically on the hunt for printable coupons check out this printables area. We aren't only about coupons here - come and play around in daily stop for chit chat and such.

Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

Old 05-20-2011, 07:43 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bigshirley has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

You've found the best couponing site available!!

If you have any questions, just ask - we are all here to help!

Here's the link to see discussions about the latest coupons!
Current Coupons - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Also - If you are interested in becoming an "Extreme Couponer" please read this to make sure you understand exactly what goes on behind the cameras!

Extreme Couponing – What They Don’t Show or Tell You! - Grocery Coupon Blog

You will LOVE it here!!
Old 05-26-2011, 08:27 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
larey has posted more than 100 good deals!larey has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am on Kirtland and have a few other friends doing the couponing also. If you are in need of any coupons or have any local tricks please let me know. Hope to talk to you.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 AM

is truly blessed!!

My Mood/Status:
preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC!
Go ahead......
Say something!
Old 05-26-2011, 10:14 AM

My Mood/Status:
cr1999 has posted more than 300 great deals!cr1999 has posted more than 300 great deals!cr1999 has posted more than 300 great deals!cr1999 has posted more than 300 great deals!

Hear of eny great deals let me know. I always go out there on big shopping trips.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
larey has posted more than 100 good deals!larey has posted more than 100 good deals!
So cr1999 you goto the commissary for big trips? If so I will try to keep you updated, as right now they are having a case lot sale until the 21st.