Member name: Nancy19

Name: Nancy

Stores I Shop at: Wal-Mart, food 4 less

Weekly grocery budget: $50

Number of people in my family: 2

Number of pets: 1

Years Couponing/Refunding: Hoping to start

Favorite Coupon of all time: Buy a shampoo, get the conditioner free

What I hope to get from AFC: Information on how to find and use coupons to get the best possible price.

Hobbies/Interests: Interest as of now is to start saving a bunch so that me and my guy can buy a house
The Following User Says Thank You to Nancy19 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-13-2011, 11:13 PM

RE: Very new and curious to couponing :)

Jesus I trust in you

My Mood/Status:
atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi! On the bottom right, you will see Forum Jump. In Forums in the drop down menu, you will see New to A Full Cup with 3 subdivisions: the Welcome Mat, AFC 101 and Couponing 101. The Welcome Mat has a great sticky for newbies that is helpful in learning your way around AFC. You may find AFC 101 and Couponing 101 helpful. They are great places to post your questions and learn by reading questions posted by others. AFC 101 has two helpful stickies at the top of the page on starting new threads and printing from the coupon database. Couponing 101 has a sticky "Savvy Couponing for Beginners" at the top of the page that has alot of tips for beginners. Or you can go directly to The Front Door for the same links. Or click on the word "Forum" in the blue line at the top of the page - New to A Full Cup will be the top section.

In the Forum Jump and/or by clicking the word "Forum" in the blue line bar at the top of the page, under Drug Stores and Grocery Stores, you should find the stores where you shop. Another helpful tip: way down at the bottom of the page on the left, there is a link called Acronyms and Terms. This link is always handy when you don't understand the letters that are being used as a substitute for an entire word or words.

I thought you would like to know that you can also thank someone by clicking on the blue rectangle with the word "thanks" at the bottom of a post (on the right) when you liked a post or found it helpful. And if you would like to reply to an individual's post, you click quote under their post.

to AFC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Send PM for a Wishlist trade.
The Following User Says Thank You to atinywhisperingsound For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2011, 11:41 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Nancy19 has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank you...reading all those links n' such right now. There's so much information it's a little confusing, but helpful. I am definitely what you call a casual coupon user...but with time I'll learn
The Following User Says Thank You to Nancy19 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2011, 05:06 AM

Jesus I trust in you

My Mood/Status:
atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!atinywhisperingsound has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm glad that you found them helpful. Those links are the ones that were especially helpful to me as a newbie. And yes you will get the knack of it if you just keep reading and post your questions. AFC'ers are always willing to help when asked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Send PM for a Wishlist trade.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:10 AM

Finally got my q's organized!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mochamom25 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Hi and to AFC!

Here is a link to the Walmart forum:
Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup

Feel free to ask questions and have fun!