Weekly grocery budget: $100

Number of people in my family: 5

Number of pets: 0

Years Couponing/Refunding:

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC:

Hobbies/Interests:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MathTeacher4 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:00 AM

RE: Just Started Couponing in Kentucky

Loving AFC!

My Mood/Status:
Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Melanievcb has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Hi Christie! You have definitely come to the right place to save money. A couple of good places to start is "Acronyms and Terms used here" at the bottom left of this page so you can figure out our lingo and what the heck we're talking about. Then there's AFC 101 if you haven't already, and "Savvy Couponing for Beginners". There is a wealth of info on this site, if you have any questions or can't find something please feel free to ask any one. If you like any of the posts or have found them helpful always click on the "Thanks" on the lower right corner of that particular post to show your appreciation. Welcome to the AFC family!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and artistic & talented DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, and Amaya

POSITIVE THOUGHT THREAD

Live each day - positivity, hope & love on Facebook

Lanie Bran on
Old 04-22-2011, 08:03 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Needs another Mega

My Mood/Status:
almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!almatt01 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome!

You're Going to Love it Here! I'm a fellow KY couponer too!!

Just be sure to read the basics and get off on a good start!

A Great Place to Start!
Old 04-22-2011, 08:56 AM

lovin AFC
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier. If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. If you are still stuck on exactly how to start this process of successful couponing check out my beginners blog post here. Also there is a wonderful thread right now about 10 steps to getting to know AFC you should check out here. Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

Old 04-22-2011, 11:28 AM

Goonies Never Say Die

My Mood/Status:
knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!knotta_crazyperson has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!

Old 04-25-2011, 12:16 PM

:-)
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

Joining AFC was a great choice
We have the friendliest and most helpful members!

Couponing can be overwhelming at first.
Don't give up! It'll pay off in the end.

If you have a question for the AFC-Team, you can use the Contact-Us option.

Have a great day!!!

Do you want to become an AFC Forum Leader?

Openings and requirements can be found
!