Hi.... :)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 06:08 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

HMT711
Hi.... :)

Member name: HMT711

Name: Heather

Stores I Shop at: Meijer, Walmart, Jewel, Food4Less, or anywhere with a great deal!

Weekly grocery budget: $30

Number of people in my family: 2

Number of pets: 0

Years Couponing/Refunding: Just Started!!!

Favorite Coupon of all time:

What I hope to get from AFC: Help saving money!

Hobbies/Interests: Working out, volleyball, enjoying the outdoors
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-18-2011, 06:27 PM

RE: Hi.... :)

:-)
AFC Administrator

sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!sar1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome to AFC! Here are some links to the forums for the grocery stores you shop at:
Meijer
Jewel
Food4Less

Hope you can find some helpful information and jump right in w/your questions!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:33 AM

Devoured chocolate bunny, regret nothing!
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TJ_2008 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

AFC is a wonderful community and has everything available to help you start

saving

Glad you are joining us

You can check out
Walmart - Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup for some of the latest deals!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-19-2011, 11:15 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

2014 YTD Savings: $25
My Mood/Status:
CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!CMmem has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Welcome:
My advice if you are a new couponer.
Don't get overwhelmed. Start slowly.
Expect to spend some time getting up to speed, as you would with any new hobby.

You can find deals your stores in the stores forums Grocery Coupons & Deal Forums - A Full Cup
You can find currently valid coupons listed in the AFC coupon data base: Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons

You'll have questions, always ask. We are always happy to answer.

to AFC!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I found
at AFC

Old 04-19-2011, 03:31 PM

lovin AFC
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!nomadicpixie has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

We are glad to have you here. AFC is a wonderful place and offers immense resources, but it can be overwhelming. That is especially true if you are new to couponing as well. I thought these links might help you get settled in a little easier. If the strange abbreviations make your head spin I recommend you check out the acronyms. To find your stores feel free to look here. Also, this is a great section called Couponing 101 to better understand coupons, and for help in understanding how AFC works check out AFC 101. If you are still stuck on exactly how to start this process of successful couponing check out my beginners blog post here. Also there is a wonderful thread right now about 10 steps to getting to know AFC you should check out here. Please don't hesitate to jump on in and explore AFC. We are glad to have you.

Old 04-21-2011, 02:22 PM

busy with my baby chicks
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

It is wonderful to have you on AFC! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out and learn your way around AFC.
I think your best bet of advice is to read as much as you can on AFC. Start at AFC 101 and then move on to your favorite stores.

Here are some useful tips when looking around AFC:

Your Username ~ click it to go to your personal profile page

Settings ~ click this to go to your control panel, settings, & options.

Inbox ~ this takes you to your Private Message page (in-house email).

Update ~ this only appears when you have a new message on your profile page or a new social group invite

Logout ~ Logs you out of AFC (as if you ever want to )!

At the bottom of every page, on the left hand side you will find "Acronyms and Terms used here". If you see a term or abbreviation you are not sure about, you can click that and it will help you find what you need to know.

To see all the new chatter that is coming in for all the forums, you can click "Forum" (this is found at the top of the page, on the left-hand side). When you click this, a little box will scroll down and give you a little list of items to choose from. Click "New Posts" and it will show all the newest threads.

Giving/Receiving "Thanks" or "Rep" is a fun feature here at AFC. If you see a post that has helped you in any way, you can click the "Thanks" button (located at the bottom right of each post) this will insert your username at the bottom of their post. This lets them know you appreciate their post. OR If you would like, you can click the "Rep" button (just to the left of ‘thanks’ button). When clicking this you're given the opportunity to leave a small comment, telling the poster what you appreciate. They're both a way to show your appreciation, but you can only do one or the other..not both. So, when you see someone's username listed under your post..you'll know you've been "Thank'd" and your post is much appreciated.

Good luck & again...It is great to have you!

ďA belief which leaves no place for doubt is not a belief; it is a superstition."