How Often Do You ...

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2015, 07:45 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
How often do you ...

Load ecoupons to your Weis card?

I usually try to do it about once a week and always before I leave for the store. Usually I don't plan for my ecoupons... so it's usually hit and miss.
Yesterday when I got home I checked to see if all of my e coupons had been redeemed and there was another 1.00/2 Purex waiting for me to click on it.

I still have over 300 coupons on my card

With the guys outta town, I spent two hours going over my ecoupons, checking prices and pulling paper coupons. I just wanted to see if the ecoupons were still working with the paper ones. My list was pretty long and included things like glad garbage bags and OptiCare contact solution and cheerios,tortillas (regular things my family uses). Here's the breakdown on my receipt.

Coupon savings 64.24
Bonus Coupons 16.25 (doublers I think)
Weis Club Savings 33.43
Total Coupons 113.92

Total Savings 87%

I got 20gas points

I paid just under 19.00 (including tax) for approx. 132.00 worth of groceries.
I'll get 3.35 back from savingstar.

I had fully expected to pay 66.01 because I didnt expect the ecoupons to come off in conjunction with the paper coupons. I also didnt expect the ecoupons to double (when they were less than a dollar) especially at full value (ie. .75 = 1.50) but it appears that they did. I only had one coupon beep which the manager overrode (although I said I would take it back). The cashier was amazed and the guy behind me asked me to do his shopping for him

Today I made another list w/o ecoupons I will owe 61.51 +tax. We'll see how this one works out.

Last edited by Relique; 01-31-2015 at 07:49 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Relique For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-31-2015, 08:48 AM

RE: How often do you ...

is truly blessed!!

My Mood/Status:
preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!preciousgirl1120 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've never had ecoupons on my card. I'm going to have to look into this.
Go ahead......
Say something!
Old 01-31-2015, 10:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Relique has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousgirl1120 View Post
If you log into the Weis website and look under savings there is a section called, predictably, Weis eCoupons. As I said earlier, I never really noticed any savings on my card.. here and there my total would be 1.00 less than I thought it would be. This is because I religiously shop sales, with coupons and hopefully gas rewards, and stockpile accordingly.

My newspapers are filled with 1.00/2 coupons instead of the .50/1 so while my Weis fully doubles (.75 = 1.50) it doesn't happen as often as I would like. In Dec. I noticed that my total was much lower than what I had expected it to be. That's when I saw that I had eCoupons being subtracted as well as my paper coupons. (I posted about it). My trip yesterday was because I have had no time whatsoever to do anything, let alone plan a great trip, but the guys are gone this weekend and I am actually bored. Ha! Who'da thunk it!

Todays trip included:
2x Purex @ 2.00 = 4.00 - 1.00/2 (ecpn) - 1.00/2 (mc) = 2.00 credit toward my savingstar.
1x Minute Maid Juice Box 10pk @3.79 - 1.00 (ecpn) = 2.79 (we have little people company coming)
2x Scooby Doo Fruit Snacks @ 2.00 = 4.00 - .50/2 (ecpn doubled) - .50/2 MC (doubled)

etc. etc.
Regular stuff for regular households. The maximum number of anything I purchased today was 4 Uncle Ben's Rice.

The same cashier rang me up today as I saw yesterday. She was very excited to see me again. She rang everything up and then swiped my card (she wanted to see the full total). It started at 111.xx total.

On the receipt it says:
Coupon Savings 57.83 ( I had approx. 22 or 23 e coupons this transaction and 22 MC )
Bonus Coupons 6.35 (doubles.. I never get much )
Weis Club Savings 25.50
Total Coupons 89.68

Total Savings 81%
I paid 21.XX including tax.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousgirl1120 View Post
It really reminds me of the way HT used to work, but with pages of coupons set up like Rite Aid's L2C. It can really be a hassle looking through 12 pages of ecoupons so what I did was tell it to print them but when the print window came up I cancelled it and just scrolled through a much easier to read page.

Also on the website you can go to the shopping tab and look up the prices at your local store (or one fairly local - the one I use is 20 minutes away from my actual store. Sometimes the prices vary slightly but always in my favor) which is like the express lane for HT.

Last edited by Relique; 02-03-2015 at 11:29 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Relique For This Useful Post: