Coca-Cola Ice Cream Maker: $5 YMMV

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2018, 08:11 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Gransonec has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Coca-Cola Ice Cream Maker: $5 YMMV

I was at my nearest store, tonight, and saw a Coca-Cola themed ice cream maker, with a $5 clearance sticker. I didn't buy the one I saw. But, I was in line, behind the woman who picked it up, an she had 2, in her basket. I checked the price, online, and it shows as $45.99. But, when I checked the store price, my store came up at $5. Two other stores came up, without a price, at all. But, if I didn't think ice cream is easier and cheaper to buy, already made, I would have jumped at the $5 price.

I also found:
- Blackweb wireless keyboard: $5
- Mainstay LED clip-on desk lamp: $3 (The regular version of the LED desk lamps was $5)
- Mainstay Kids 5-shelf hanging organizer: $3
- Christmas (tablecloth/Potholder): $0.25
- Merge Holographic Cube: $1 to $5 (I saw these, at another location, a few weeks ago, for $3. Brickseek now shows that store, at $1. My nearest store shows as $5, while my next nearest store is $3)

I went to 2 stores today and both had a lot of clearance stuff. But, instead of one area, both had smaller clearance sections, shelves and tables all over the store.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement