Problems With Coupons At Walmart.

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 10:38 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Help Sign Problems with coupons at Walmart.

Hi, I don't know if this is the right forum for my question but I need some help and didnt know where to ask.
I went to walmart today and I was trying to use 4 of the $2.00 off Nutella coupons.The coupon scanned fine, but the cashier told me I was only allowed to use one per transaction, even though it says on the coupon one coupon per purchase of product specified . I asked for a supervisor but he told me they were fakes.
They scanned them with an app and they said they are not legitimate coupons. They are, I printed them and I know they are. Is there a way or an app I can use to prove to them they are legitimate ? I will go to the store tomorrow to speak to the store manager and I wanted to have proof to show him I was wrongly accused of fraud. Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savenicky For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 12-21-2016, 12:13 PM

RE: Problems with coupons at Walmart.

Couponing!

westcoastcouponer has posted more than 75 good deals!
Show them a link to the site you printed them from.
Did they all have unique codes?
The Following User Says Thank You to westcoastcouponer For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 12:29 PM

AFC Star Member

savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!savenicky has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I printed them some time ago, so they are not available to print any more. It was from Smartsource. The Barcode is the same but they have a pin and a number on the top right corner that is unique to each of them.

Last edited by savenicky; 12-21-2016 at 01:06 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to savenicky For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 04:55 AM

I Love Coupons

My Mood/Status:
treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would point out the unique codes on the top, right side.

It is sad that some coupon users shine a negative light on the honest coupon users.

I hope your next experience is positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to treasurehouse For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2016, 05:45 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can pull up this site and enter the code on it and it will show if they are legit. Coupon Resource Center
Old 12-23-2016, 11:23 PM

zippy2u has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm sorry to hear you had so much trouble. WalMart and several other stores seem to be getting a tad ridiculous about coupons. I've had them refuse to take ips that didn't scan, and while I can understand this may be due to anomalies from individual printers with barcode lines being too close together or whatever that makes them hard to scan, your situation is very different.

Anybody with a brain could see different serial numbers on printed coupons that make clear their differences and their uniqueness.

Today I was trying to buy some canning supplies. 8 boxes of Kerr canning lids @ $1.76 each. I tried to use 4 manufacturer's coupons that were $1/2. These are completely legitimate insert coupons. There were photos of the product I was purchasing on the coupon.

The computer did not scan them. The clerk said he couldn't take them. I said, "fine. Cancel my order." I retrieved my coupons and left the store without buying anything.

Frankly, they don't have very low prices any more and the overall experience of shopping there is so unpleasant that if they keep this up, they'll be losing so many customers that they'll have to do something about it. Without coupons, I'd rather stay home and clean my house than shop at WalMart. It's not worth the trouble.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2016, 11:30 AM

BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!BillyGr has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2u View Post
I'm sorry to hear you had so much trouble. WalMart and several other stores seem to be getting a tad ridiculous about coupons. I've had them refuse to take ips that didn't scan, and while I can understand this may be due to anomalies from individual printers with barcode lines being too close together or whatever that makes them hard to scan, your situation is very different.

Anybody with a brain could see different serial numbers on printed coupons that make clear their differences and their uniqueness.
Then you get the store (not Walmart) that tries to say they can only take one because the numbers are the same.
Of course, they are looking at the numbers over the scanning bar (which are always going to be the same, just as the numbers with the barcode on an item will be if you buy several of the same item) and can't seem to understand when you point out the numbers that are in fact different elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to BillyGr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2016, 02:33 PM

zippy2u has posted more than 25 good deals
What is that they say, "you can't fix stupid." Or, as my grandfather used to say, "some people don't have the sense that God gave a goat."
The Following User Says Thank You to zippy2u For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 12:43 PM

Couponing!

spam
Old 12-26-2016, 02:32 PM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I've had coupons not scan, I was told it was because you can't use a coupon on clearance. You can't use a coupon with a price match, the barcodes are the same, it's always something. Even the CSMs have no idea what's going on. I've been getting so much trouble lately at walmart I'm ready to call corp.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:26 AM

I Love Coupons

My Mood/Status:
treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!treasurehouse has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
You can pull up this site and enter the code on it and it will show if they are legit. Coupon Resource Center
This is an awesome resource to have!!
Old 12-27-2016, 08:09 PM

Couponing!

More spammers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bạch91291 View Post
Dịch vụ đăng tin rao vặt hiệu quả Mr. Tr* 0937 300 081

Old 12-29-2016, 06:09 AM

debbie3362 has posted more than 1 good deal
I don't shop at Walmart anymore for the simple reason, any paper coupon I print is never accepted. they always tell me,its to dark,to light, not legit. always an excuse . I only print at coupons.com, smartsource and red plum.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:45 AM

Super Awesome Super Member

My Mood/Status:
kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!kholan has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Coupons.com/Smartsource Verify

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLance68 View Post
Does this only work on coupons.com coupons? The OP said it was a SmartSource coupon. Still a great resource, though.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:46 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
This one is just Coupons.com verification system.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:35 PM

My Mood/Status:
TAMMY77541 has posted more than 25 good deals
I got tired of the hassle and started using self-checkout. So much easier! I've had one coupon that didn't work and that was my fault. Everything else worked fine with no assistance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TAMMY77541 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2017, 02:29 PM

oneday1973 has posted more than 10 good deals
Im starting to think I would rather go through self checkout too. There too much hassle going through the lines.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:19 PM

pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!pilesoflaundry has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneday1973 View Post
Im starting to think I would rather go through self checkout too. There too much hassle going through the lines.
My store finally put in self checkout, I was so excited. Then I found out my store only allows 3 coupons in self checkout. TOTAL ugh! At the regular registers it only allows 3 of the same coupons. I am so done. My store has been hit bad with fraud so the management put that into the registers. I called corp and they told me if that is a recurring problem they can do that but management should do the override if the coupons are good. Like I want to wait for them to do that every time.
Old 10-25-2017, 06:31 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bethaliz6894 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have found out, the hard way, my store only takes 2 like coupons. The others will ring up but as a price of zero. Unless you say something right then and there, you will lose the savings and the coupons. If I plan on using coupons, I go to Meijer, if i want to buy regular groceries with no coupons, I go to Wal-mart. Thankfully they are only a mile apart.