Energizer Walmart Gift Card Deal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2013, 09:07 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!lessgress has posted more than 200 great deals!
energizer walmart gift card deal

bought batteries today and there's a promotion buy 2 energizer batteries (packs) get $10 gift card to walmart. you have to pick packages with the sticker on the front that says the giftcard deal (there's a code behind it). paired nicely with energizer coupons (not sure out of which ad- i cut the out.).
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lessgress For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-12-2013, 09:42 AM

RE: energizer walmart gift card deal

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
what sizes are participating?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicasdeal For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2013, 09:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!isabelpak has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Could you share how much is the cost p/pkg?
Energizer has a promo for a giftcard $8.00 in gas for collect the codes.
http://www.energizer.com/special-pro.../gas-card.aspx
Thanks

Last edited by isabelpak; 10-12-2013 at 09:48 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to isabelpak For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2013, 11:22 PM

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I looked at Walmart and could not find these special packages. Will keep checking when I go other times. RE the gas cards, I have done those the max of 3 times per address and they come fast, usually within two weeks. The only place I have seen those special packs at are Dollar General.
Also, be on the look out for an Energizer promotion for a $10 check or $10 paypal when you buy two packages. It is called "Bunny Birthday Bucks." Earlier tonight I went into DH's battery stash to get one and noticed the promotion on the pack! He had gotten a 24 pack of AA, I think it might have been from Sam's Club. He doesn't recall where he got them, he said either there or Lowe's Home Improvement as he shops at both for batteries. I am not sure if Lowe's has big packs like that. I wish he would have gotten 2 packs! If I would have realized this promo was going on I would have gone to search the next day! Now it has been a while since he bought it, so I am not sure if I am gonna be able to find another to cash in! Says good through 6/1/14.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to banjo&inky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 03:55 PM

banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!banjo&inky has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Well, I did find the deal at Lowe's home improvement store after all! They do have the bigger size but I was able to do the deal with the 16 count AA Energizers that were $10.97. Since I already had one I needed one more to get the $10 rebate, but since you can do it a max of 4 times I decided to use a 10 off 50 that was expiring today to get 5 packs so I could get $30 in rebates! Not counting tax, I will wind up getting five sixteen packs of batteries for a grand total of $14.85! That is $2.97 each. Maybe that will hold DH for a while!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to banjo&inky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 PM

~0)
Walmart Wild Forum Leader

2014 YTD Savings: $9097
My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Spotted these packages today at my local Walmart. At my store it was the big packs [16: AA/AAA or 8:C/D] of regular Energizer batteries. None of the 6x or 9x Lithium batteries were a part of the promotion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2013, 01:23 AM

Dice Chick

My Mood/Status:
heather12004 has posted more than 50 good deals
My Wal-Mart has theM on the 4-C packs, 8-AA & AAA , 2-9 Volt and 4-D
Old 10-27-2013, 09:10 AM

walmart shopper
Haven't been able to actually find site to get my $10 giftcard. Been trying for 30 minutes.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!staceydu has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart shopper View Post
Haven't been able to actually find site to get my $10 giftcard. Been trying for 30 minutes.
Did you find the site yet? Its on the actual blue sticker thing its energizer.com/giftcard. Limit is 4 rebates per household/email/person

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Coupons are NOT a discount, they are a form of payment
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:49 AM

twinsmomdfw23 has posted more than 10 good deals
Our walmart had them on the 8 packs that were $6.37 each. Also found a $1 off of the packs of 8 or more making them like .74 for 2 after rebate and peelie. I bought 8 packs. My boys go through batteries like crazy!
The Following User Says Thank You to twinsmomdfw23 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2013, 09:29 AM

Howdydoodyswife has posted more than 1 good deal
Stamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo&inky View Post
Well, I did find the deal at Lowe's home improvement store after all! They do have the bigger size but I was able to do the deal with the 16 count AA Energizers that were $10.97. Since I already had one I needed one more to get the $10 rebate, but since you can do it a max of 4 times I decided to use a 10 off 50 that was expiring today to get 5 packs so I could get $30 in rebates! Not counting tax, I will wind up getting five sixteen packs of batteries for a grand total of $14.85! That is $2.97 each. Maybe that will hold DH for a while!
Where did you get the $10 off $50 Lowes coupon? I need to get some of those!
Old 10-30-2013, 02:22 PM

~0)
Walmart Wild Forum Leader

2014 YTD Savings: $9097
My Mood/Status:
ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!ReuschHome has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Checked today at WM. 4 packs (C/D) and 8 packs (AA/AAA) were tagged with this offer.
Of course, there were no 16 packs to be seen today.
The Following User Says Thank You to ReuschHome For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2013, 03:17 PM

coupongirll has posted more than 100 good deals!coupongirll has posted more than 100 good deals!
Found the peelies in eastern Indiana!
Old 11-10-2013, 02:36 PM

brownie756 has posted more than 1 good deal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lessgress View Post
bought batteries today and there's a promotion buy 2 energizer batteries (packs) get $10 gift card to walmart. you have to pick packages with the sticker on the front that says the giftcard deal (there's a code behind it). paired nicely with energizer coupons (not sure out of which ad- i cut the out.).
I have not been able to get on the site to submit codes for gift card. Any suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to brownie756 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2013, 03:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
holsha3 has posted more than 150 good deals!holsha3 has posted more than 150 good deals!
I seen them today on 4pack A (they may have even been AAA) at Kmart. They were hanging on one of those strips at the corner of one of the toy aisles.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:32 AM

melissa71
I've been trying all morning no luck
Old 11-11-2013, 09:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Energizer Rebate

I've also been trying to get to the website for the rebate & no luck. Has anyone actually been able to redeem this yet? Thanks.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
Tammla has posted more than 100 good deals!Tammla has posted more than 100 good deals!
i havent bought any but this page asked for info and codes. is this what link youre using? Walmart-Energizer Birthday Bunny Rebate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tammla For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 AM

My Mood/Status:
sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!sadiesky has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
On the peelies it tells you to visit energizer.com/giftcard and follow the instructions.
Old 11-11-2013, 01:56 PM

Looking for lego sales!
Always looking for Rebate forms!!!

My Mood/Status:
justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!justmelome has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have been trying since Saturday with no luck

Proud Mommy to DD (14)
, DS (9)
and It's A GIRL!!!! 5/12/10 my 6 lb. preemie!
and He's HERE 9/27/11
Old 11-11-2013, 03:06 PM

Cool

My Mood/Status:
Mom of 5 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I used the webiste Tammla listed and entered my codes....said I would received my $10 walmart giftcard in 6-8 weeks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mom of 5 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2013, 06:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
Energizer Rebate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom of 5 View Post
I used the webiste Tammla listed and entered my codes....said I would received my $10 walmart giftcard in 6-8 weeks.
I also used the website Tammla listed & it said the same. Seems odd they'd print the wrong website to redeem them
Old 11-11-2013, 08:06 PM

To the poster who asked about where I got the $10 off $50 lowe's coupon, it was a home mailer and I used it on the last day it was good. They send these out a few times a year. Sorry I did not reply sooner but I have been busy and not checking threads much lately.
Old 11-12-2013, 01:14 PM

rdocsr67
lost

where do i go for the batteries 10.00 gift card ??????
Old 11-12-2013, 01:24 PM

rdocsr67
rdoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmart shopper View Post
me too