$1/1 All You Back To School Magazine Issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 04:13 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Random Refunder has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Peelie $1/1 All You Back To School Magazine Issue

(I'm putting this in here because Walmart is the only place I know of that you can purchase this Magazine? Please correct me or move this if I'm wrong, thanks!)

There is a peelie on the BTS Issue of the All You Magazine for $1 off.

Just a quick glance once I got home and there are at least these coupons on the next to the last page (All expire: October 31, 2013):

$1/2 any KEEBLER Cookies (6.5oz, any flavor, mix or match)
$.75/1 KELLOGG's To Go Shakes (4ct or larger, any flavor)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Fruit-flavored snacks (10 ct or larger any flavor, mix or match)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Cereals (8.7oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Nutri Grain bars, Special K bars, and/or Rice Krispie Treats (5ct or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
FREE Pringles Stix WYB any 2 Pringles Stix
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Random Refunder For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 08-09-2013, 10:23 AM

RE: $1/1 All You Back To School Magazine Issue

My Mood/Status:
Meld8302 has posted more than 25 good deals
I'm going to have to check that out, my subscription ran out!! Ty
Old 08-09-2013, 04:24 PM

RE: $1/1 All You Back To School Magazine Issue

mrs_tsims has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Refunder
(I'm putting this in here because Walmart is the only place I know of that you can purchase this Magazine? Please correct me or move this if I'm wrong, thanks!)

There is a peelie on the BTS Issue of the All You Magazine for $1 off.

Just a quick glance once I got home and there are at least these coupons on the next to the last page (All expire: October 31, 2013):

$1/2 any KEEBLER Cookies (6.5oz, any flavor, mix or match)
$.75/1 KELLOGG's To Go Shakes (4ct or larger, any flavor)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Fruit-flavored snacks (10 ct or larger any flavor, mix or match)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Cereals (8.7oz or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
$1/2 KELLOGG's Nutri Grain bars, Special K bars, and/or Rice Krispie Treats (5ct or larger, any flavor, mix or match)
FREE Pringles Stix WYB any 2 Pringles Stix
Walmart is the only place I have ever seen this magazine. Have not bought one in a while. Thanks so much for the heads up. If I am not mistaken here have been all you coupons. I can not remember if it was a printable or where they were.