*overage* On Goodnites Disposable Bed Mats At Walmart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2013, 04:54 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

tegarin has posted more than 10 good deals
Walmart *overage* on goodnites disposable bed mats at walmart?

Walmart: Buy (1) GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats 1 ct Trial Pack – $1.47
Use $4.00 off Any ONE package of GOODNITES Bed Mats Printable
Total=FREE + $2.53 overage after coupon

I'm thinking of stocking up today and giving some to my sister for my niece. Has anyone tried this? How did it work out for you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tegarin For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:54 AM

RE: *overage* on goodnites disposable bed mats at walmart?

@.@
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The first part~ Use $4.00 off Any ONE package of GOODNITES Bed Mats is correct but take note under that where it says NOT GOOD ON TRIAL PACKS - GOOD ON ANY BED MATS JUMBO PACKS

Therefore, this IP cannot be used on trial packs and no overage.

HTH.
Old 04-13-2013, 06:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Madeline1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!Madeline1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!Madeline1982 has posted more than 200 great deals!
When this coupon came out, at first it didn't have the exclusion on there, but now it does guess they caught on!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madeline1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 08:22 AM

Truly Blessed

My Mood/Status:
DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DarcieB has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
They must have changed the wording. I just looked on mine and there is no trial restriction written on there anywhere.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with three wonderful princesses Corynn (16)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Julia(8)
and Sarah (5)
and our new puppy Bella

AFC is looking for Forum Leaders

The Following User Says Thank You to DarcieB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 09:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegarin
Walmart: Buy (1) GoodNites Disposable Bed Mats 1 ct Trial Pack – $1.47
Use $4.00 off Any ONE package of GOODNITES Bed Mats Printable
Total=FREE + $2.53 overage after coupon

I'm thinking of stocking up today and giving some to my sister for my niece. Has anyone tried this? How did it work out for you?
If you have the old one, the one without size restrictions, it can be used. If you have the new one, that excludes trial/ travel size, you can't use it.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:09 AM

Qponchik25 has posted more than 25 good deals
I haven't even printed my coupons since I requested them, really hope there's no restriction on it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Qponchik25 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 09:54 AM

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I printed my qs on Monday and they do not have a size restriction... So you may be good cuz the "old" coupons are not really that old.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowhite For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mommyof1beauty has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I printed immediately and mine have no restrictions; they did change the coupon though.. but if you have the initial q that many of us do you can score them. I got 2.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommyof1beauty For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 07:35 AM

My Mood/Status:
mysave67 has posted more than 150 good deals!mysave67 has posted more than 150 good deals!
i printed mines too when it first came out and has no restrictions! and printed the one with rest. also!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysave67 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!
Printed mine last night and it says "excludes trial"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tumadre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 08:51 PM

Learning...if only my brain wasn't stuck on VHS

My Mood/Status:
Poco1nc has posted more than 25 good deals
Coupon actually says Jumbo pack. My Walmart had that size but the price was around $9 or so. Therefore no overage. Sorry.

BTW: The $2.50 Poligrip coupon is still working out great! The purple box is $1.87 here so a .72 overage. But they are clearancing the white and green box at .75 so $1.75 overage!!! I had one coupon. They had two boxes. The way I found out about the clearance was from someone who worked in that department. I have some more of those coupons coming in the mail in another day or two so I will go back to see if the other one is still hidden in the jumbled up mess of the clearance box. Treasure hunt! Lol If it is still there then I have another $1.75 waiting. The Glade two pack of can air fresheners are only $1.77 so that is what I will buy with the overage on that one.

Last edited by Poco1nc; 04-16-2013 at 08:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Poco1nc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!couponkim101 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poco1nc
Coupon actually says Jumbo pack. My Walmart had that size but the price was around $9 or so. Therefore no overage. Sorry.

BTW: The $2.50 Poligrip coupon is still working out great! The purple box is $1.87 here so a .72 overage. But they are clearancing the white and green box at .75 so $1.75 overage!!! I had one coupon. They had two boxes. The way I found out about the clearance was from someone who worked in that department. I have some more of those coupons coming in the mail in another day or two so I will go back to see if the other one is still hidden in the jumbled up mess of the clearance box. Treasure hunt! Lol If it is still there then I have another $1.75 waiting. The Glade two pack of can air fresheners are only $1.77 so that is what I will buy with the overage on that one.
Read the posts above yours. There are two different coupons.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:52 PM

My Mood/Status:
I meant to say that my coupon says jumbo pack. Was not referring to theirs.
But thank you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Poco1nc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 08:49 AM

My Mood/Status:
beckmb15 has posted more than 25 good deals
Were do you find these bed mats?? I could not find them in my store. The trial or the jumbo packs. I checked in baby/toddler and by the depends area. Also were would I find the trial sizes for the stuff that is not lotions or shampoos?
Old 04-21-2013, 09:01 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have not been able to find these at any Wal-mart for ever since the $2/1 IP was available.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:26 AM

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda
I have not been able to find these at any Wal-mart for ever since the $2/1 IP was available.
Totally figures.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
The Walmarts in the Garner and Raleigh area have been carrying the jumbo size.