Will Walmart Accept A Riteaid Coupon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 09:37 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!
Will walmart accept a riteaid coupon?

Does walmart accept coupons from rite aid? I know they accept competitor coupons, but wanted to make sure before I went there.

These are the coupons that start with RC.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:55 AM

RE: Will walmart accept a riteaid coupon?

sidnei602 has posted more than 50 good deals
I didn't know they accepted other store coupons! So I could use the buy 2 save $3 from target at Walmart AND pm the wallgreens add for Kingsford charcoal? :-) ....really!!!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:26 AM

Ok...I did my research and all I can say is you guys are the best!!!! Downloaded their coupon policy into my phone. I can't thank you guys enough. Me and the fam are diffinetly going to Disney Works next summer! :-)

I'm jumping up and down here!!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 01:10 PM

My Mood/Status:
southernbelle64 has posted more than 100 good deals!southernbelle64 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnei602 View Post
I didn't know they accepted other store coupons! So I could use the buy 2 save $3 from target at Walmart AND pm the wallgreens add for Kingsford charcoal? :-) ....really!!!!!
In our store competitor coupons are treated as the price match, so this would not work, as it would be two price matches. But, the coupons that are in the Rite Aid ads that read MFG across the top, but say, "use at Rite Aid" scan just regular.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!
the store i went to was terrible.

rite aid has a coupon with NO size exclusions. they refused it.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:07 PM

Rubii has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeKatz
Does walmart accept coupons from rite aid? I know they accept competitor coupons, but wanted to make sure before I went there.

These are the coupons that start with RC.
Yes! It's on their coupon policy
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 PM

Isiah's Mum

My Mood/Status:
OctoSquishy has posted more than 50 good deals
Yep ANY store, and don't even let them try to give you that "Only within X miles" bullwarky; I used a coupon from Publix (nearest one to me is in middle TN, I live in Northern Arkansas) at my Wal-Mart
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Octavya Toccoah, 1 yo!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Straight from their coupon policy

"We DO NOT accept the following coupons:

Checkout coupons:
Dollars/cents off the entire basket purchase
Percentage off the entire basket purchase
Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
Competitors' coupons:
Dollars/cents off at a specific retailer
Percentage off
Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons without a specified price
Double- or triple-value coupons"

The only ones that would be accepted per their policy would be coupons that read something like "buy X at Y dollars" where an exact price is given and then it would be treated like a price match. There are some walmarts that do accept competitors coupons for an amount off, but they are not following their own policy. This is a YMMV situation.

The Following User Says Thank You to ctacktor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2012, 09:28 AM

Went to Wally world and did pm for Kingsford and used 3 off coupon from target. Cashier said they don't take comp coupons,I kindly said they do and said I had policy, she asked management and they said let me do it. :-) 2 bags of charcoal for 7 bucks! I'm a happy girl!!!.Thanks guys!
Old 06-30-2012, 06:29 PM

frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!frugalmitchell has posted more than 200 great deals!
The policy states they do not take competitor coupons, but if your individual store does, that's great!

Per the coupon policy, they only take competitor's coupons for a specific item at a specific price. So let's say Wags has a coupon for 5/$5 Gatorade. They would take that, but according to the policy, not a $3 off Zyrtec coupon.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:35 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnei602 View Post
Went to Wally world and did pm for Kingsford and used 3 off coupon from target. Cashier said they don't take comp coupons,I kindly said they do and said I had policy, she asked management and they said let me do it. :-) 2 bags of charcoal for 7 bucks! I'm a happy girl!!!.Thanks guys!
IF you would have read the coupon policy you would know that the cashier was correct. You need to read the policy - downloading it with out reading and understanding it does not make you right.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:06 PM

mllahsram has posted more than 50 good deals
At the top of the policy it says "if you find a lower advertised price on an identical product, we'll match it" but further down
It states in the policy guidelines that they'll match local competitors, but they they don't clarify what "local" consists of? So is right to ad-match beyond what I thought was a 50 mile radius?
Old 06-30-2012, 11:50 PM

Ummm...so your saying I wasn't suppose to use the coupon??? I did read the policy, and from what I read (don't have it in front of me now, but I will look at it again) I thought I was good. I wasn't trying to miss use my q.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:54 AM

exhausted

My Mood/Status:
Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Goddessoflubbock has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnei602
Ummm...so your saying I wasn't suppose to use the coupon??? I did read the policy, and from what I read (don't have it in front of me now, but I will look at it again) I thought I was good. I wasn't trying to miss use my q.
That's what *policy* says - someone even pasted it on here. Their way of taking competitor coupons is what we'd consider a PM. Which is nice bc then you can also use a mfr q with it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goddessoflubbock For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 04:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!ctacktor has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnei602
Correct! Read my post above which quotes the coupon policy.

The Following User Says Thank You to ctacktor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2012, 07:38 AM

Ok. Last night when I read this,I was kinda upset cuz I felt like I was being attacked. I read the policy and felt like I was in the right to use my q. Now that i have gotten some sleep, I understand what you all are saying and I feel different when I read your beak down. So I will treat this as a YMMV type of deal and be grateful that my Wally world will let me take them in.

Very grateful for all of your guys help and guidance so that I may save $$ and take the kids to Disney World. =D