Can You Pre Order At Walmart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2012, 05:56 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mai_mai has posted more than 1 good deal
Walmart Can you pre order at Walmart?

Can you pre order items at walmart? My store is always out of the things on sale or mm, and I was wondering how pre ordering works. Is there a min. on how much you can order? Will they let you use coupons on these items? Any help would be great because I need help on this one! TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-14-2012, 08:06 PM

RE: Can you pre order at Walmart?

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!mommabailey has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have ordered before at the Service Desk .. give UPC, description of product, price/prices of items, and then how many of each u need to order. I gave them my phone # also that way they would call me when they arrived at the store. The information should get passed on to the Stock room to who ever does all of the ordering. It took about 2 weeks to get the products then I picked them up at Service Desk and paid there .. they were very nice about it and I got everything FREE + overage after qs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Live, love, laugh, be happy!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:03 AM

mai_mai has posted more than 1 good deal
Thank you Mommabailey! I will give it a go. Wish me luck!
Old 01-16-2012, 06:42 AM

Glad to have found AFC

My Mood/Status:
kiteri has posted more than 50 good deals
There seems like so much room for error. Once they realize that the pre-orders are only for things that are coupon purchased, I wonder if my Walmart would "conveniently" not take pre-orders anymore. I hope not, but I don't have a lot of faith in my local Walmart with how they seem to always make it difficult for me to save money.

Thanks though! You give me hope!
Old 01-16-2012, 07:39 PM

My Mood/Status:
Gena575 has posted more than 150 good deals!Gena575 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Your best bet is to go in person and find the department or zone manager over the area for the product. The service desk is kind of risky because they don't have the options in the system to order anything.
Old 01-16-2012, 10:16 PM

djklive has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by mai_mai View Post
Thank you Mommabailey! I will give it a go. Wish me luck!
My closest walmart is the same way....Last year I special ordered around 200 Seattles Best single coffee drinks but I did it through the Pepsi Vendor I talked to that was working in the Soda Area and I waited and waited and called and called. Over A month later a csm tells me that they were sitting in the stockroom for a long time and nobody knew what they were. The Walmart "Deal Haters" have already told me I couldnt use coupons there anymore....HAHAHA.....I still go everyday to round up my freebies and money makers a little at a time....I started couponing last year in May of 2011...Actually I should say "I started Training This Walmart District and it's Employees How to Accept Coupons and that OVERAGE is Allowed" in May of 2011...LOL...Things were going great until Oct/Nov 2010 when my home store began to accuse me of photo copying which I would NEVER DO! They claim its because my inks print greyish not solid black. I Dont think they would do special orders for me because they know right off the bat that im getting paid