Price Tag From Another Store On A Product I Bought At Walmart?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2011, 05:24 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Price tag from another store on a product I bought at Walmart?

Ok so this is odd. I had a free suave styler Q from the suave game promo. I was at walmart today and figured I'd use it...I picked up some spray stuff that was supposed to be $2.74....well when I checked out it rang up at $1.94 and I said that's odd I thought the shelf said $2.74, and the cashier was like hmmmm well must be a clearance or something. So I thought nothing of it. Actually I was thinking maybe I should grab my b1g1 q's and pick up some more....

So as I was unpacking my bags at home I noticed on the bottle a price sticker that said "MEIJER $1.94"...how weird is that! That isn't even the price at Meijer, they are currently having a sale for $2.79....and it looks like one of Meijer's older price tags. How in the heck would something like that happen?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeanneF78 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 PM

RE: Price tag from another store on a product I bought at Walmart?

valkyre has posted more than 5 good deals
I've seen that before!

I bought an item from Walmart that was originally tagged from home depot...then had the chutzpa to ask for the home depot price since it was $5.00 cheaper!

Walmart (some fo them) do NOT check items very well and will take back just about anything from anywhere if they sell it too (ie: if the barcode scanner recognizes it, they'll take it as a return). They are SUPPOSED to look for stuff like that, but some of the Wallmart employee's are lazy.

It may have been an old bar code number that was marked down previously.
Old 10-05-2011, 07:06 PM

my coupon binder is smoking!!!

My Mood/Status:
asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!asaby has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
i got the same suave and it said in the shelf 2.74 but scanned 1.94 i used the bogo not bad.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:,alani 8
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and zack 5
:and wife of moe
Old 10-05-2011, 09:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!1NMMom has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I agree that they take back anything. I was there a few nights ago and this kid was trying to return some shoes that were dirty and you knew he had worn them. The cashier asked him if he wore them and he told her No. She went to scan them to give him back his money and the register beeped she asked him if he was sure he bought them there he said his brother had bought them and he said they were bought there. The manager walked up and looked at the shoes and asked her if she was refunding him for the shoes she said she was, and the manger told her No the shows had been worn they had grass stains on the side and they could not take them back. I just stood there in disbelief that she was going to take them back. When the manager asked the kid if he worn them he tells him he did for a few days but didn't like them so was returning them. So your right they either don't care or are lazy.

Anne
Old 10-06-2011, 04:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!JeanneF78 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaby View Post
i got the same suave and it said in the shelf 2.74 but scanned 1.94 i used the bogo not bad.
I had 2 free q's and the other styler...I think it was mousse....rang up at $2.74....just that one was less....it was a spray for color treated hair.