For Those Doing The SCRUBBING BUBBLES TOLIET CLEANER...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 07:53 PM

RE: For those Doing the SCRUBBING BUBBLES TOLIET CLEANER...

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Momof4boys1982 has posted more than 50 good deals
Match*
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Jewels13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I didnt know that their were certain ones with a yellow strip on the box. So i took my 4 coupons with the product to the register. After she started ringing them up i noticed they were 9 something. So i showed her the ad and she got a manager and they just adjusted the price down for me.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
lynn268 has posted more than 150 good deals!lynn268 has posted more than 150 good deals!
My store checked in the stockroom for me and they had 60 of them they had not put out yet. I got 4 of them and the store changed the price to 3.97. Did not have any problems this time. Lol
Old 10-03-2011, 08:09 PM

I ♡ coupons!

My Mood/Status:
nindicapinion has posted more than 25 good deals
On the shelf it was priced at 9.97 but scanned at 3.97. Woohoo, I got 3!
Also 18 free bottles of vitamin water.
Get coupons when you enter a sweepstake here:

sweepstakeslovers. com/sweepstakes/?p=cocacola.promo.eprize. com/pilotflyingj/

(remove spaces)
The Following User Says Thank You to nindicapinion For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2011, 10:29 PM

alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!alp421 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by homerlovesmarge View Post
Kinda funny I went to Walmart tonight and asked about the sets on sale they told me they had 54 in the back but they did not want to bring them up because they wanted to sell the regular ones first. So I got five of the regular ones that were not on sale and they marked them down so I still got five for free but it does not make any sense why they would not give me the ones that were on sale haha
Funny mine had a HUGE display of the regular priced ones in the main aisle. And a SMALL lower shelf with just a few of the sale ones on display on Saturday. I bought two, then after trying it went back and bought 4 more yesterday, then another two today. But still no big display of them.

I think they are thinking why not sell though the higher priced ones first. Not everyone knows they are on sale.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
mamaraquel has posted more than 25 good deals
My store also had the one for $9.47. They didn't have the one in the ad. But they allowed me to buy the pricey one for the sale price of $3.97, I used my coupons and got 4 for FREE. YAY!!!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:31 AM

looks like a nice weekend

My Mood/Status:
teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I can't see the small print on the back of the online ad, but if I'm not mistaken and they haven't changed the wording of their small print, it allows for rainchecks. If someone has the print ad, can they verify this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 AM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresalovesmark
I can't see the small print on the back of the online ad, but if I'm not mistaken and they haven't changed the wording of their small print, it allows for rainchecks. If someone has the print ad, can they verify this?
I just read it and although it says they will issue rain checks it then says not valid for 1 time offers, so it wouldnt work for this deal ;(
The Following User Says Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 10:40 AM

looks like a nice weekend

My Mood/Status:
teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!teresalovesmark has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlajl View Post
I just read it and although it says they will issue rain checks it then says not valid for 1 time offers, so it wouldnt work for this deal ;(
Thanks. I thought it said they would, but I can't find an actual print ad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-04-2011, 10:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!kimbra923 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Mine only had the ones without the yellow stripe and didn't have a problem with changing the price to 3.97 but said I wasn't allowed to use the $4 off coupon because I was already getting a deal! I just stood there and said they were getting reimbursed for it anyway and she was arguing she got in trouble for accepting it before...anyway when it was all said and done she finally let me use the coupon! I figured if I would've gotten the one that rang up 3.97 there wouldn't have been an issue! Let me say I didn't even get a thank you and have a nice day from her! You just can't please everyone!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:47 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by teresalovesmark View Post
Thanks. I thought it said they would, but I can't find an actual print ad.
Now I am not sure how other WM are but I got a rain check for 4 of mine. they called me as soon as they came in and I went and picked them up.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:06 PM

Cheryl

My Mood/Status:
stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I couldn't find these yesterday when I stopped. So when the checkout asked if I found everything I told her what I was looking for and she called over CS to ask them. They said oh you know that is a MN ad (even though we're in WI) and we don't carry all those promotions, so if it isn't in the area it should be, we don't carry it. I asked her if she could look it up in the system and see if they were just out and she told me no again.

Nice, huh? I said okay, I will check a store near work in MN. I think the checkout was surprised how she was too.
Mom to Three Teenagers (lots of gray hair!)
Old 10-04-2011, 12:12 PM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinonthefarm
I couldn't find these yesterday when I stopped. So when the checkout asked if I found everything I told her what I was looking for and she called over CS to ask them. They said oh you know that is a MN ad (even though we're in WI) and we don't carry all those promotions, so if it isn't in the area it should be, we don't carry it. I asked her if she could look it up in the system and see if they were just out and she told me no again.

Nice, huh? I said okay, I will check a store near work in MN. I think the checkout was surprised how she was too.
Did you look for your local ad online? I always double check what's on sale by me.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:30 PM

Just started couponing on April 2011

My Mood/Status:
brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!brettanne has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I got 6 today and out of 6 I only got 1 coupon, it sucks that people would steal the coupons inside the box. That is just being so greedy and no shame!

Choose being kind over being right and you'll be right every time. - Richard Carlson
Old 10-04-2011, 02:08 PM

plotting the next trip
Just Me

My Mood/Status:
Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Hadsgirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettanne View Post
I got 6 today and out of 6 I only got 1 coupon, it sucks that people would steal the coupons inside the box. That is just being so greedy and no shame!
I got 2 yesterday, boxes were open and coupons gone. Almost all of the boxes, even for the higher priced ones were open and the coupons were gone. I must admit I did find one box that still had it's coupons so I did put them in one of the 2 I purchased.
's and 2
's
Old 10-04-2011, 02:13 PM

kj_quilts has posted more than 200 great deals!kj_quilts has posted more than 200 great deals!kj_quilts has posted more than 200 great deals!
Just back from walmart. My stores had the two packages mixed together on the shelf, with a shelf price of 8.97. I tried a yellow stripe one and it was $4, so I got 6. I gave one to a friend who was shopping with me. I am a happy camper.

KJ
Old 10-04-2011, 02:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
Thankfully all my coupons were in their boxes so that is a plus but doubt I will end up using the rest except the B1G1 deal for the refills.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:03 PM

rleechick926 has posted more than 25 good deals
I bouth 10 of them today and only 4 had the coupons . I hate that when there is coupon thieves.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
justgetingalong has posted more than 100 good deals!justgetingalong has posted more than 100 good deals!
Why put something on sale if you don't have it?
The Following User Says Thank You to justgetingalong For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2011, 08:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I don't understand why they aren't putting them out either. I went Sunday and they were no where to be found. I had someone look in the back and surprise there they were. I picked up 12 and was waiting for them to put them out so others could get some before I got more. I called today and they still had 47 in stock. I go look and they are no where to be found I had someone look in the back and of course they were back there. They hadn't put them out. I just don't get it why put something in your ad and not put it out?
Old 10-04-2011, 08:45 PM

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!famofthree has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Marion IA Wally still had 25ish at 7pm tonight!
You need the UPC to get them outta the back by the cheese
Old 10-04-2011, 09:19 PM

Jt06 has posted more than 5 good deals
My walmart hasn't even put them out!! I found the other ones And I asked someone in merchandising and she said they are the exact same thing and she had the checker ring them up as 3.97 for me. I used 2 of the printable coupons it went through no problem. I don't understand why some walmarts aren't putting them out or even have them at all!!

Sent from my iPad using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to Jt06 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2011, 03:57 AM

Cheryl

My Mood/Status:
stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!stampinonthefarm has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlajl View Post
Did you look for your local ad online? I always double check what's on sale by me.
It was the local ad, the one they had in the store.
Mom to Three Teenagers (lots of gray hair!)
Old 10-05-2011, 03:24 PM

schavez2377 has posted more than 10 good deals
Where did you get the $4 coupon?
Old 10-05-2011, 03:46 PM

Grounded for Life

Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!Wrangler_Gal has posted more than 300 great deals!
Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaby View Post
none of my walmarts had theme so im going to price match at target.
I pm'd them at Target and got them FREE and got Make up for FREE too...would've paid $47.95 but I only paid $5 tax! I LOVE coupons!!!

Whoot Whoot!!!