Minnesota-Noxzema Bikini Razor Price Check

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:12 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

emorthman has posted more than 5 good deals
Minnesota-Noxzema bikini razor price check

So all store vary in price I read -- most are 1.97. Anyone live in MN and know the price off hand at walmart? If so, which stores-- thanks
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-12-2011, 08:09 AM

RE: Minnesota-Noxzema bikini razor price check

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
The stores I've gotten them at (Wadena, Alexandria, Fergus Falls, Detroit Lakes) all have the Biniki Razors for 1.97 HTH!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Ryan, 10 months
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Old 08-12-2011, 08:25 AM

Perfect thankyou soo much!! I'm debating on going to wadena and park rapids stores so that is so helpful to me! I ordered a bunch so I'll have to possibly go to a few stores.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:02 AM

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
Wadena they are located on the top shelf, not in the bins with the other ladies razors. They're by the bikini zone type things by the nair and stuff like that. Where do you live? I haven't seen anyone on AFC thats too close to me, most MN people are down by the cities
and Ryan, 10 months

Old 08-12-2011, 09:24 AM

Yeah- we are actually just north of the st cloud area. We go up that ways though for family so if I needed to add it into our trip I will do it=)
Old 08-12-2011, 10:04 AM

My Mood/Status:
Oh gotcha - we're just about 20 miles east of detroit lakes I'm actually headed to St. Cloud on the 25th for an exam for work - any places I should know about and hit up before I head back home?
and Ryan, 10 months

Old 08-12-2011, 10:36 AM

Just target if there is not one near you? .14 cents for 20 pantyliners with their online coupon-- and .12 for nextcare kids bandages with stacked coupons(both printables). I also heard someone getting free socks with the 3$ off xhileration coupon but haven't done it myself yet. <3 target!

--- those are the two deals I have this week along with many others however those are the only 2 that i can think of at the moment that would still be till the 25th=)
Old 08-12-2011, 12:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
Are there any good grocery stores around there that double or anything? Always looking for good deals on food - hard to get them around here as the stores are a bit overpriced in our small towns and just double up to .50 (better than nothing tho! )
and Ryan, 10 months

Old 08-12-2011, 02:25 PM

Coborns is! But they can be hard to get deals---- you have to price online before you go. You can only do 10 per trip per family. There's a bunch of coborns around though so you hop from store to store to be effective!