BOGO For Olay Body Wash And Satin Care Shave Cream

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2011, 01:30 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

IdahoChick has posted more than 10 good deals
BOGO for Olay body wash and Satin Care shave cream

there is a BOGO coupon out, I believe it came in the paper a few weeks ago.

Someone may have already posted this. but here is the deal.

using your BOGO coupon, purchase x1 $.98 olay body wash travel size, get a 7oz Satin Care shave gel FREE ( I think they are around $2-$3 without coupon)

I was able to use 4 coupons today!

the picture below is what I was able to get today for $3.38 ( I had some other coupons that I used as well)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_5627_1.JPG (40.3 KB, 394 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IdahoChick For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 07:10 PM

RE: BOGO for Olay body wash and Satin Care shave cream

godblesstexas2005 has posted more than 25 good deals
Ugh I just left my walmart and tried to use the olay q and the cashier plus the mgr were adamant about it not being the exact product on the q. I have used this before but for some reason they wouldn't let me do it bc it wasn't the same time picture. ugh! I'll try another Walmart. And go back to make sure they know their policy...
Old 08-07-2011, 08:55 PM

IdahoChick has posted more than 10 good deals
that sucks. I didnt have trouble at all until one cashier I went to didnt read the print, and though it was a bogo for Olay only, until I pointed out that it said BOGO for Olay/Satin Care.

The coupon doesnt beep when scanning either.

I would definitely try it again.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:33 PM

My Mood/Status:
MrsDirtyMartini has posted more than 10 good deals
Do you remember what insert it was in???
Old 08-07-2011, 10:37 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!BargainMama has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It's in the 7/31 PG I believe.
!!!
Old 08-07-2011, 11:25 PM

Yes... I only have have a couple left.. So id figure id use them up.. Plus my olay ones were having the same issue also... Burns my bootie!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:54 AM

My Mood/Status:
MrsDirtyMartini has posted more than 10 good deals
Thank you.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!kelli050 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I'm going to be giving this one a try when I head to the city for work next week - 3 Wal Marts, 2 Targets, 2 Walgreens and a CVS plus a coupon class....I'm pretty excited
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Ryan, 10 months
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always ISO Baby Food, Nesquick, Pasta & Drink Qs
Old 08-08-2011, 09:07 AM

wagner77905 has posted more than 10 good deals
i got mine at walmart with no problems, the coupon does not say no trial or has to of equal value.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:12 AM

My Mood/Status:
floresalways has posted more than 50 good deals
I used the BOGO Q on Saturday,No problems. Cashier went to go ask CSM & she just nodded her head.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:02 PM

Thankful for what I Have..

My Mood/Status:
princess_tia has posted more than 300 great deals!princess_tia has posted more than 300 great deals!princess_tia has posted more than 300 great deals!princess_tia has posted more than 300 great deals!
No problem here.. The cashier accepted the coupon but alot of them do make note of it that it is a travel size product. I just let them know that we just look for the best deals & follow all rules

Proud Momma Of Sarah Elizbeth (4)
& Proud Wife.
Cousins: Michael, Shawn, Donavan and Timothy Aunt & Uncle: Donna and Tim

When Times Are Hard Just Smile and Think of What You Have... Not What You Want.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:53 PM

Hopefull 2012 will be a Great Year!

My Mood/Status:
Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Runningincirclesx3 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
i used mine at Target, they are 1.07 but still a good deal imo since i dont have to put up with the snotty walmart cashiers that dont know what they are talking about,
Old 08-08-2011, 02:25 PM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I did this last week and the stupid cashier messed up all my coupons including this. She rang it up so that I bought the satincare and got the olay free. Ive gone back since and they told me I had to meet with a certain lady that's only there early mornings which isn't possible for me with my almost 2 yr old. I will probably just end up returning them bcuz of all of this ...its not worth it. But will they let me return them?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:27 PM

Grounded for Life

mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!mommybear111009 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningincirclesx3
i used mine at Target, they are 1.07 but still a good deal imo since i dont have to put up with the snotty walmart cashiers that dont know what they are talking about,
Lol I'm thinking of switching over as well. Target is so much less stressful!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:54 PM

jamagan has posted more than 100 good deals!jamagan has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommybear111009 View Post
Lol I'm thinking of switching over as well. Target is so much less stressful!

Target is getting bad though, at least mine is. I went today to get 4 travel Tides ($.97) and 4 travel Cascade packs ($1.09 each). The cashier at Target refused to take the Cascade coupon because he said they were meant for the full size. He said this after reading the entire coupon (which has no exclusions) and after taking the Tide coupon for a trial size!?! I thought about getting a manager but there were three people behind me and only one other register open, so I just took the Cascade off my bill and left.

The fact is all stores are really cracking down on coupons. It's to the point where I dread getting into the checkout lane at any store because almost every cashier is looking to question every single coupon and make the whole experience miserable.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:13 PM

djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!djones9714 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I purchased one of these over the weekend at Walmart and instead of her giving me $1.97 credit for the Satin Gel, she only gave me $.97 credit for the coupon which was the price of the Olay. I didn't notice it until I got home.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:05 PM

Grounded for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by djones9714
I purchased one of these over the weekend at Walmart and instead of her giving me $1.97 credit for the Satin Gel, she only gave me $.97 credit for the coupon which was the price of the Olay. I didn't notice it until I got home.
Same thing happened to me!! She flipped it around so it was buy satin care get olay free instead of buy olay get satin care free.

I also agree with a pp that said stores have cracked down on coupons so much that they dread checking out! I find myself making excuses not to check out yet cuz I'm so nervous about it! And when they scan all my coupons I'm sweating so bad from the nervousness! NONE of my transactions go through without a problem anymore! I really wish they would end the show extreme couponing cuz it consists of so Mich fraud and it really makes the manufacturers hate us couponers so they are lowering the amounts off on the coupons! ;(
Old 08-09-2011, 02:49 PM

krjr2011 has posted more than 5 good deals
I just left walmart and tried the olay and satin care deal. I was just shocked that had it all in stock. I get to the register with 3 of each and some grocery items. The cashier read it word for word 5 times and keyed in 1.97. She read the SAME kind of coupon 5 more times and only put in .97. She couldn't figure out how to take it off and two csms had to come over to help. After whining about how "it time fo my break" I think it finally got straightened out. I hate checking out when I'm in the city in Florida. The walmart we go to in Ohio is 1000 times better.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 AM

Update! I called their today at the walmart and expressed how annoyed I was with this csm... He apologized and told me he wld be printing out a new coupon policy for everyone.. I told for her sake she better not be in my lane for check out. Lol he laughed and told me his wife coupons so he was with me.. ill go back tomorrow and try this again... He mentioned too drop his name if I have any more problems! We'll see! Flu had me down and out for a couple of days but I'm back and running again!
Old 08-12-2011, 03:31 AM

Mwatsonmommy has posted more than 25 good deals
I havnt tried this deal yet. But i agree 100% i dread going to the register. When they see your q they have a full attitude change. And if someone gets behind u its so frustrating they stand and blow. Or get their stff together and go somewhere else. Sooo frustrating. And ebrssng. But i guess its worth it when u finally get done and they register lady says wow u saved a ton of money. And evyone wants u to tell them exactly how to do it. Iv heard a hundred times teach me how. And i tell basic how to do it. But im thinkn ok i have had to learn q'ing all on my own so u go learn . And then what really drives me crazy is when someone even family wants some of ur coupons. I dnt mind to share but i put a lot of time and effort into my coupons and i pay for my newspaper. And they just say hay give me some free. And me knowing they have way better money comin into their house than we do, im a stay at home mom Ugh. I love people but shooo. Sorry for the rant just had to get it out .
Old 08-12-2011, 11:50 PM

loneDERANGER has posted more than 50 good deals
I will be doing this in the morning after I get done with my walgreens Keri lotion I preordered 20 of them

I have had to call P&G, Pdizer, and DR.Pepper-Snapple / Walmart Corp 3 times in past two days over coupons and my walmart not honoring coupons from circulars.

They take my IP's just fine... go figure
The Following User Says Thank You to loneDERANGER For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2011, 11:53 PM

loneDERANGER has posted more than 50 good deals
P&G / Pfizer sidrf with me so did walmart corporate, waiting to hear back from snapple about a price match on a pallet of snapple they left under a "Rollback $1" sign.

Coporate sided with me, but then the Manager was a total @$$ horrible accent and would not budge, I called corp back and complained, I will be calling district manager in the morning. I took pictures of the display and video.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:11 AM

Clipping & Trading
Fred Meyer Junkie

My Mood/Status:
BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!BBT.Girls has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by godblesstexas2005 View Post
Update! I called their today at the walmart and expressed how annoyed I was with this csm... He apologized and told me he wld be printing out a new coupon policy for everyone.. I told for her sake she better not be in my lane for check out. Lol he laughed and told me his wife coupons so he was with me.. ill go back tomorrow and try this again... He mentioned too drop his name if I have any more problems! We'll see! Flu had me down and out for a couple of days but I'm back and running again!
!
(ISO) Kroger family stores or Fred Meyer mailed coupons & WL coupons